Photoshop black and white to colour help

wetwillabee

Veteran XV
Obvious: I know the picture has a watermark on it, I want to make sure I like it and can use it before I buy it. Disregard it.

How do I make the black become coloured? I want to keep the background white but want an easier way than manually separating them. Can I create a mask over it or can I adjust only the colours?

sealc.jpg

easiest and cleanest would be multiple copies of that layer, recolor each layer and erase the parts you don't want.

magic wand would look like shit. replace color would have weird results.

I sure as hell wouldn't pay for an image I had to do that much work on.

I also have a colour version, but it has multiple colours. Is there any way I can tell photoshop to select every coloured pixel of an image?

ya, you seem kind of incompetent in photoshop. best bet is to pay someone here to do it for you, or wait a few days so people forget, then post a copy of the image here and say "photoshop sucks, there's no way to do this" and 12 people will do it just to prove you wrong.

Figured it out using the colour version. I used adjust colours and just fucked with the sliders until I liked it. Thanks.

ya, you seem kind of incompetent in photoshop. best bet is to pay someone here to do it for you, or wait a few days so people forget, then post a copy of the image here and say "photoshop sucks, there's no way to do this" and 12 people will do it just to prove you wrong.

lol

Back