Saints > Vikings; Colts > Jets

samUwell

Contributor
Veteran XX
eh? what say you.

39 for the over/under on the Colts/Jets game

52 for the over /under on the NO/Minn game.

i cant wait... gonna be good football today!

eh? what say you.

39 for the over/under on the Colts/Jets game

52 for the over /under on the NO/Minn game.

i cant wait... gonna be good football today!
woa.. i am quoting myselkf... lawl.

le sigh but,

im taking over for the AFC game and over for the NFC game.

why not right? cant get any worse for me...

I just wish the games were a tad bit earlier, maybe rolling into work hung over tomorrow.....oh well fuck it. Saints all the way. My damn sister is going to be at the game too. FML

I just wish the games were a tad bit earlier, maybe rolling into work hung over tomorrow.....oh well fuck it. Saints all the way. My damn sister is going to be at the game too. FML
speaking as a die hard niner fan... i am all about NO this year.

Making a big pot of spaghetti with meat sauce. Yeah, this 3pm and 06:40pm crap sucks. I'll get buzzed for the 3pm game, then come down at dinner time.

Crock pot roast going since 6 am, going to hit the slopes and come back in time for the Colts game.

fyi its Colts>Saints>who cares

and

ScooBySnaCk>You

I know its a bit soon but can someone dig up the the Superbowl predictions thread where I called colts/saints and got laughed at.

Big pot of Spaghetti made, had some for lunch. Now I wait a few hours until 3pm, then start drinking. Beers in fridge, glasses in freezer.

this is probably how it will go, but i'd like to see the jets win

Mark Sanchez arrived at stadium 4.5 hours early. (3-4 hours is normal) And did a slow walk around the whole field in his suit.

Back