[360] Army of Two

CelticMojo

Contributor
Veteran X
If you haven't played it check it out.
img_13682_armyoftwo.jpg

Army of Two was complete garbage and was the only 360 game i've ever regretted purchasing.

I have no higher hopes for 40th day. (Army of Two 2).

stupid question but i'm to lazy to look it up. If i get this game can I play 2 player coop on one Xbox without having xbox live? If so does it just do split screen?

stupid question but i'm to lazy to look it up. If i get this game can I play 2 player coop on one Xbox without having xbox live? If so does it just do split screen?

The game is designed for 2 player coop. So, yes.

XBox gamer magazine ripped it a new one.

I have the demo downloaded but haven't played it yet.

Will up date later

I can't speak for the single player.. but Co-op was fun.
It would prolly suck on a little tv as it was split screen but I was playing on a huge screen tv so it didn't matter.

People saying it sucked either didn't do very well or played it single player [edit]or had a tiny ass television.

i felt this game was absolutely terrible... we couldn't even keep playing it out of boredom

gow was so superior in every way possible

The game was overly homoerotic too...it was like it was written and developed by the average Xbox Live 13 year old that was trying really hard to make it feel gay. They're like steroidal version of Ace and Gary from the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

"Back to Back" aka "Ass to Ass"....brofives...S&M looking gear...and they ever share parachutes together.

My buddy and I specifically bought it for co-op potential (at full retail on release), and made it through three or four missions and never touched it again. Another sign of stellar quality was it was in the 20.00 bin 3 or 4 months after release.

roommate got it for ps3 two days ago, its already been beaten. i wouldn't buy it but it might be worth a rental

graphics looked pretty shitty, long load times, no skipping movies

6/10 maybe

Back