[most likely OFN] Want to hike? Go to Spain.

holy shit, i am going to spain in april and was just thinking about that place today but couldn't remember the name......kinda freaky that i come to TW and low and behold, there it is :lol: thanks for posting

at first I was like "ya whatever."

then he walked across that beam, and I was like a black person in a movie theater. "oh fuck no... OH FUCK NO!"

the thing that blows my mind more than anything are all the broken hand rails... gotta wonder if someone was leaning against some of those when they broke... one would assume that's the case, just like the holes in the cement walkways, someone was likely walking on them at the time.

fucking crazy. Watched it in full screen hidef version.

cool vid, thx for sharing.

at first I was like "ya whatever."

then he walked across that beam, and I was like a black person in a movie theater. "oh fuck no... OH FUCK NO!"

the thing that blows my mind more than anything are all the broken hand rails... gotta wonder if someone was leaning against some of those when they broke... one would assume that's the case, just like the holes in the cement walkways, someone was likely walking on them at the time.

fucking crazy. Watched it in full screen hidef version.

cool vid, thx for sharing.
quit being such a racist, not all black people go "OH FUCK NO" in a movie theater

only niggers do

Watching the game but I've seen this before and I remember it to be terrifying. Don't remember a safety line, but without one you couldn't pay me enough. I remember the documentary I was watching mentioned how people die up there every year, or something.

Read the wiki. 4 people died in 1999 and 2000 so they closed it, but people still go there. The strength of the safety line is unknown, and I wouldn't put my faith in it.

I was also saying "OH FUCK NO" when the camera crossed those beams. Also, when he stepped right next to one of the holes in the path I felt queasy. Crazy stuff.

Back