how much $ to have another guy

semipro2.jpg

i think id accept 50 grand

Can't think of anything you could do to her that would be worth more than $200.

This is more like a birthday gift or something, not a life-changing event.

I could do it myself, but I'd rather watch the game.

An ex of mine wanted to have a MMF threesome and she was able to talk me into it after several weeks. Problem was, when the time came to perform the deed I wasn't able to get it up in the presence of another dude. It's some kind of mental block I have I suppose.

Rather than scrap our plans she and he decided not to ruin the mood and decided to go for it together. They ended up dating less than a month later and are going to be married this spring.

Anyways, letting your woman fuck another dude is nothing but trouble.

An ex of mine wanted to have a MMF threesome and she was able to talk me into it after several weeks. Problem was, when the time came to perform the deed I wasn't able to get it up in the presence of another dude. It's some kind of mental block I have I suppose.

Rather than scrap our plans she and he decided not to ruin the mood and decided to go for it together. They ended up dating less than a month later and are going to be married this spring.

:rofl:

tard

that is the saddest fail i've ever read anywhere.

While your story was sad and pathetic on your part Gow, just be happy you didn't invest more into a pointless relationship with a whore.

That's about the only positive I can pull from that for you.

Back