A serious thread: serious (i mean it)

ZooL

Veteran XX
I was thinking..as only a demi god from another dimension can and i was looking at your interwebs @ Britain bounces checks after 300 years - Yahoo! News for real right. FRO REAL.

Anyways i was thinking that the whole planet is trying to lean into this electronic age where speed of business and transactions need to be real time o near real time. (they may not need to be really)

I mean wtf, what happens if someone gets a hold of an overthruster. Gabriel Jarret and Val Kilmer aren't going to save us from prof hathaway and teh army.
But I mean wtf, They are going to dump all of these resources into making a system that can be destroyed. KKKKK-Iran launches satelite with nuke onboard then launches it into space then blow it up over the USA.

good game banking system good game everyone see you tomorrow night on steam...*world powers down* then your back to sled riding for fun. Seriously why would we steer in a direction like this. Shielding on this equipment that is made and used here is not shielded..ENOUGH. It won't work.

Thats why I buy
liddypr.jpg

Zool is going to lead the army of patriots when the citizens of the US take up arms against their corrupt and ineffectual government

so mind your p's and q's when talking to him on TW

yuengling is my early morning beer you know i guzzle a 6er for breakfast then at noon i start on the good stuff like hofbrau

Back