Smashing Pumpkins - New Song Finally Released

Yeah, I guess it's not horrible, just not Pumpkins. I guess I yearn for pre 2000 Pumpkins ;(

galapagos
mayonaise
disarm

best songs ever

n the chords in this song sound very pumpkinish dunno what you're talking about

saw them at sunken gardens in san antonio a loooooooong time ago. they were awesome.

disarm is the shit.

Vocals are horrible. Drumming is a joke ( haha 12 year old kid billy hired to replace Jimmy - i want the drugs he was on when he made that decision ). Guitar / Piano sound great - though the guitar reminds me so much of Santana.

I dunno. It's not horrible. Just not 1998 :(

the intro instrumental coulda fit right in with Mellencholy and infinite sadness..but then the song turns to shit

93/94/95 pumpkins was pretty fantastic, and that's part of what makes it great: it's gone now. We got it once, and not for a very long time will we again get music that fresh and honest. I'm going to put Siamese Dream on the home stereo, and treat my neighbors. :)

Last edited:
93/94/95 pumpkins was pretty fantastic, and that's part of what makes it great: it's gone now. We got it once, and not for a very long time will we again get music that fresh and honest. I'm going to put Siamese Dream on the home stereo, and treat my neighbors. :)

LUCKY NEIGHBORS!

Imagine every riff from pastichio medley being an actual song ... someday I hope Billy releases that vault of awesome.

The more I listen to it, the more I like it. I think what I hate most about it is the vocals. They over-saturate everything. Just like with Zeitgeist, the vocals were just not there.

Back