PUBLIC PLEA WHITE MAN PLEASE STOP

Rambro

Veteran XV
Just got done watching the supposed EPIC and GREATEST NINJA movie of all time "Ninja!"

as soon as i get hyped for a good action packed film A CAUCASIAN NINJA IS THE STAR

This has gone on too long, from chuck norris to GI Joe now this shit, when will the white mans ego and quest to conquer each culture be satisfied......seriously CUT THIS SHIT OUT

P.S.

Dear Black People,

Please come up with new shit for us to steal and ruin. It's been like 10 years now. We're hungry.

Love,

Boring White People

Just got done watching the supposed EPIC and GREATEST NINJA movie of all time "Ninja!"

as soon as i get hyped for a good action packed film A CAUCASIAN NINJA IS THE STAR

This has gone on too long, from chuck norris to GI Joe now this shit, when will the white mans ego and quest to conquer each culture be satisfied......seriously CUT THIS SHIT OUT

So was Tom Cruise "The Last Samurai" in that movie?

Yes or no?

Yes, because all of the legitimate samurai sold out or got slaughtered. Honorary samurai totally counts in disaster situations

Nigga please, untill the blackies, the yellars, the browns, the reddies, and pinkies die out, the white will never stop.

wtf is a black man doing at a kung fu movie?

brothas love the kung-fu listen to some wu-tang clan.....and i bought the bootleg

anyway this shit is so annoying look at white playing everything from indians, mexicans, break dancers, and rap stars....just makes the whole shit corny to me

like PE and Ice cube said, Burn hollywood burn

change black w/ white, and its just as true!

you must not remember... rambro once said that and was serious about it... so i wont let him live that one down.

he said blacks cant be racist because of slavery... still makes me :lol:

@ Trav u have to be in power to be able to APPLY ur racist views on a particular group so i stand by my point.

do u think its perfectly fine for the man to place themselves AND NO ONE ELSE in roles that "traditionally" would be for a certain race or ethnic group

I mean seriously what if the ninja were mexican? would u think that was legit?

:boohoo:

Back