[REMOTE] Harmony One $149

Big Monkey

Veteran XV
Amazon has the Harmony One for $149. Worth it?

Amazon.com: Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Electronics

41vItcfUM4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I do watch TV at least 1-2 hours a day. I jumped on this because it's new and I don't think I've ever seen it this low. I'm also spending ~ $3K on a new TV, Blu-ray, and home audio system, so I figure it's really not fair to skimp on a prime remote to control it all.

I've used one. Bought one for Grand dad... since he has trouble remembering what all the remotes (to all his gadgets) do and what order to turn things on in.

Was easy to program... it actually works as advertised. I thought it was pretty cool... but expensive, so I'd expect it to be.

I'm completely and utterly blown away that zero responses in this thread.. a thread on TribalWar.. have been 'lol you're gay for owning a $150 remote' 'what kind of faggot needs a 150 remote' 'lol fuck you faggot'

i bought the harmony one from another tw member about 1.5 years ago. it's nice. :) gave me a sweeeeeeeet deal on it too!

i thought about it, but it really is $150 for a remote

i got a $20 learning remote and set up some interesting stuff with my IR blaster and now it does just as much if not more than the harmony could. my main goal was to be able to have my wife's mother be able to use our system when she comes to watch the kid. does the job.

so i have $130 left over to spend on drugs

have it and it is awesome. even the wife loves it, considering she wasn't too happy about me spending $180 on it back in May. if she can use it without any problems, trust me, anyone can use it. programming this is a helluva lot easier than any other remote and is pretty much fully customizable.

Back