Help me think of pranks

thatkidbyron

Veteran XX
Well TW, I've come for your help... My dorm house has started a prank war with our neighboring house... We've kind of ran out of ideas and we're trying to think of some more..

we can't physically get into their house, so we have to booby trap stuff outside when they come out or do something to their house... so far, we completely saran wrapped the whole house with the industrial size packing saran wrap... took us about 20 trips running around the house going up the stairs

So TW, could you guys share some of your ideas?

oh and we can't mess up property or any of that sort

you have to get inside. you need to get a girl to go in with one of them and let you in. then go from there

Fill a manila envelope full of some powder, slide under the door, jump on the envelope.

Get a few bottles of that blue chalk they use in chalk lines... You know these things:
stanley-fatmax-30m-chalk-line-plus-chalk-plus-marker.jpg
Pour a shit load of it at the base of their front door, then get a portable air compressor... You know like this:
00000110321-CampbellHausfeldPortableAirCompressorFP2020-large.jpeg

You'll need a hose of course, and a blowing nozzle. Blow the chalk into their place and turn them into smurfs.

1] Fill a garbage can with water.

2] Lean it against their door

(Assumes door opens inwards, otherwise fail)

Get 20 dollars in pennies and sprinkle them all over the lawn. Can't mow the lawn until they're gone and you have to pick them up by hand.

Or get a industrial sized carton of plastic forks and stab them all into the lawn but break them off at the base. Same concept.

Or coat their entryway in teflon so everyone eats shit going in or out.

Get 20 dollars in pennies and sprinkle them all over the lawn. Can't mow the lawn until they're gone and you have to pick them up by hand.

Or get a industrial sized carton of plastic forks and stab them all into the lawn but break them off at the base. Same concept.

Or coat their entryway in teflon so everyone eats shit going in or out.

damn that teflon thing is fucking awesome. im gunna do this when i have kids

Back