Dolphins Vs. Panthers

Razster

Contributor
Veteran XX
This will be a coin toss game.
I'm going for the Dolphins and will stick with it. :bandit:

24hrs later, I just hope they're not burned out :( Pls no 2 yard returns *crosses fingers*

Panthers will win it as long as Bojangles doesn't throw any INTs. I think not having Brown is going to make it a little tougher for the Dolphins to run even though the Panthers have shitty run D.

Panthers will win it as long as Bojangles doesn't throw any INTs. I think not having Brown is going to make it a little tougher for the Dolphins to run even though the Panthers have shitty run D.

You're a jinx, go away.

I hope Ricky rocks it, hes been beasting it this year so lets hope he makes up for Ronnie being out. Should be a good game, Go Fins!

I believe that with Brown out, that Miami is even more dangerous out of the "wildcat" offense. Pat White ran the spread option at WV and has a decent arm. I look for the Dolphins to show the passing side of the wildcat tonight.

Ricky and Lex Hilliard will still ruin the Panthers D

I thought we were going to have to go out to watch this one (fuck NFL Network) but turns out one of the local stations is going to broadcast it. Panthers are so spotty this year that who knows what team will show up tonight.

As long as Carolina can keep the running game moving decently they should be fine. Delhomme can't hit anything beyond 15 yards or so. 17-14 Carolina.

I believe that with Brown out, that Miami is even more dangerous out of the "wildcat" offense. Pat White ran the spread option at WV and has a decent arm. I look for the Dolphins to show the passing side of the wildcat tonight.

Pat White has been a joke this year, he was a waste of a draft pick.

I think Jake Delhomme is retarded. Ever notice his retard hand twitch when he throws long balls?

In case you have not...

fbaahk0578x10.jpg

Back