Sir Lucius

Veteran XX
33o41tg.gif

20h7hph.gif

j0cjcz.gif

259epuq.gif

286sm0g.gif

discuss.

The stamps that year had like 7 or 8 unique celebrations.. was a fun season to follow.

They won't be doing many Sunday. And here's to the chance Saskatchewan will represent the West while BC will represent the East for the Grey Cup! The cross-over is a strange rule but I like it.

only way cfl is any good whatsoever is if you are there in person

ppl who watch stamps games on TV make me go :huh:

The rugby shit, like having the option to kick instead of pass, and being able to score 1 point on touchbacks and shit is weird, but it's mostly the same as american football.

Oh, I didn't know it was only 3 downs. I've never actually watched CFL. But yea, that does seem kind of stupid. On the other hand I'm just used to American football -- it just makes them seem like really different games.

The CFL is a lot more passing, since the team only gets 3 tries and the playing field is physically bigger.

There is a lot more money and the league is a lot bigger with more teams in the NFL. It also has a much higher production value on TV then the CFL.

Still, many NFL players played in the CFL and vice versa, many CFL have gone on to play in the NFL.

Back