RIP Bugatti Veyron #1 of 200, or #1 of 15 in US

technique

Veteran XV
1112_LOC_Soggy-Bugatti.jpg

The Galveston County Daily News

and

Man Crashes $2M Bugatti in La Marque Lake | MyFoxHouston.com

i want to cry first and get mad second.

for those familiar with houston and the surrounding area, you are probably wondering what the FUCK a bugatti is doing in the galveston area, and why the FUCK the driver was looking at real estate there. to top it off, he's supposedly from lufkin, some hick ass small town. must be an oil business in the family.

EDIT: Video of crash here http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusive-video-of-bugatti-veyron-crashing-into-texas-lake

Last edited:
even better is where he bought it from.

"A 2006 Bugatti Veyron was recently offered for sale in Jonesboro, Ark., for $1.25 million."

Good. No reason in the world to own a car like that. There isn't a road in the states that you can even attempt to reach the max speed on legally.

Good. No reason in the world to own a car like that. There isn't a road in the states that you can even attempt to reach the max speed on legally.
my subaru can reach speeds well above any speed limit in the country

my subaru can reach speeds well above any speed limit in the country

I got my old 83 Honda Accord that was falling apart to 100mph on I-10 once (just to see if it was possible). It was about to shake itself to death. When I look back, I want to smack myself for even attempting it.

they're pulling it out of the water

yea no shit but is that the tow cable he's holding with his foot or what

just seems weird

i bet he's nervous as shit trying to hook that thing up

:lol:

edit: I sure as shit wouldn't be dragging it out I'd use a crane.

i'm always amused by people who seem to get upset that other people can afford nicer things than them

Back