[Economy] I just moved funds

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
I had been keeping money in bonds. The economy is in an upswing. So, I moved money into Dow-related funds and international funds.

I expect a good return over the next six months - possibly a year. But, it will crash again. It will be even a bigger crash than we have already experienced. I'm hoping I will time it right to pull out.

The government is propping up a market that cannot sustain the market we had. Take advantage of it now. It will crumble within 6 months to 2 years.

This is the time to make some money back on your 401(k)s.

I had been keeping money in bonds. The economy is in an upswing. So, I moved money into Dow-related funds and international funds.

I expect a good return over the next six months - possibly a year. But, it will crash again. It will be even a bigger crash than we have already experienced. I'm hoping I will time it right to pull out.

The government is propping up a market that cannot sustain the market we had. Take advantage of it now. It will crumble within 6 months to 2 years.

You are so going to bust inside you twirp.

so you lost money in the market when it crashed, went into bonds, and after the market has already recovered you are back into equities? is your strategy to buy high and sell low? it's pretty safe to do opposite of what you are doing.

so you lost money in the market when it crashed, went into bonds, and after the market has already recovered you are back into equities? is your strategy to buy high and sell low? it's pretty safe to do opposite of what you are doing.

Are you kidding me? I've had limited money in the market, and made back 75% of what I lost in the crash. I'm saying the market is going to do well over the next 6 months. Get in cheap now. You can make back whatever you lost and more. It is ripe for raping.

Are you kidding me? I've had limited money in the market, and made back 75% of what I lost in the crash. I'm saying the market is going to do well over the next 6 months. Get in cheap now. You can make back whatever you lost and more. It is ripe for raping.

Why would the market do well over the next 6 months? High unemployment, holiday sales are going to be dismal, no cash for clunkers.. I'm not quite sure I'm as optimistic as you, even in the short term.

That being said, I don't think the market's very overvalued right now so I don't see another huge crash coming. Just a downward trend for the next 6 months and then a steady climb back up.

There is a growing trend in sales. Interest rates are being kept artificially low. Housing market is rising. Government money is over-valuing everything. This administration will do whatever they can to save face on the economy. I'm not saying the actual economy is getting better, or that unemployment will drop ( it is going to double digits). I'm saying investment in stocks are going to pay-off because everyone wants the market to do better. And everyone thinks it will. Cash in on the false hope. Just get out before it crashes again.

Back