Is this man a liar?

orbital 123

Veteran XX
Because if he isn't, then Bigfoot does exist.

I don't honestly see how people can keep denying something just because they have not seen it. There are numerous sightings, and some are extremely close up, as this one is.

BFRO Report 23245: Resting elk hunter smells and sees a sasquatch near Whiteswan Lake

YEAR: 2007

SEASON: Fall

MONTH: September

DATE: 25

PROVINCE: British Columbia

LOCATION DETAILS: Withheld

NEAREST TOWN: Canal flats

NEAREST ROAD: 95

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Blaine McMillan :

I contacted the witness by phone and had long discussion with him about his sighting. I found him to be quite open and honest in our conversation, so I found no reason to doubt his incident.

The witness is a big game hunter. On this particular day he was hunting elk alone which is something that he has done successfully many times in the past. He had stopped to have a small snack and take in the view of the surrounding landscape. He was sitting on a tree stump when he was overcome by a very powerful smell. He described the smell to me as being far worse than any skunk, and was almost a cross between a wet dog / dead animal. When he looked up wind he saw a tall bipedal creature standing only 50 yards away. He described the creature as being completely covered in a dark brown hair. The witness said it was massively built, being well muscled, and thick through the body. Although he did not feel threatened in any way, he glanced down as he reached to steady his rifle, which was leaning on the stump beside him, and when he looked back in the direction of the sasquatch it was gone.

There are a couple of points that I think are worth of adding:
- The entire episode lasted 1 1/2 minutes.
- He had no idea that it was there before he smelled it.
- The odor arrived and left as if someone had "turned it on
and off". It did not come slowly, wafting up the valley.
- It stood motionless the entire time only to quickly leave the
area once the witness glanced away.

wait

are you back to being christian?

didn't you start out here as a crazy bible thumper, then moved to atheist+nanotech

Another liar.

BFRO Report 2419: Two men on a canoe trip hear then see 8ft tall sasquatch at close range

OBSERVED: In late August of 1995 I went on a trip to British Columbia for some outdoor adventuring with a friend of mine. One day we took a canoe trip in lake Kootenay and after about a half an hour of rowing we decided to go ashore for lunch. We were in a very remote and heavily wounded area of the lake and we found a small clearing in which to spread out enough to eat. About five minutes later we both heard some weird sounds coming from what sounded like a couple hundred feet behind us. We had some hunting knives on us but nothing else and my friend was wary in case it was a bear or something, but both being the curious type we decided to push our way through the brush to see what was making the sound. It was like a deep murmured growl, as we got closer we could hear the sound getting louder but couldn't see anything, the brush was really thick though and we figured we'd have to be pretty close to see anything. As the sound kept getting louder we suddenly could smell this disgusting odor, it almost made my eyes tear up. Then all of a sudden John grabbed my arm and didn't say a word, he just pointed and before I looked in the direction on he was pointing I was looking at his face and it was though he'd seen a ghost. Well when I turned my head I saw what caused his reaction. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was only about 20 feet away at this point and the reason we hadn't seen it sooner was that it was bent down kneeling above something, it looked like it was tearing a small animal apart and eating it. It was HUGE, we both were frozen for a few seconds and luckily it did not see us, we then started to back up without turning our backs on it and got too about 50 feet away when it stood up and turned and looked right at us, it was at least 7 to 8 feet tall, I'm 6'4" and I weigh about 260 pounds and it was much taller than me. It was covered in dark thick fur similar to bear fur, it's face was for the most part furry as well with just a bit of black leathery skin on it's forehead and cheeks showing through, It's eyes were horrifying, we both thought it was going to kill us. Neither of us could move, we didn't want to turn our backs and run because we were sure it would chase us and catch us in seconds. Then suddenly it grabbed it's dead meal off the ground and turned away from us and ran off into the brush inn the opposite direction, needless to say we turned as ran as well straight back to our canoes and I think the hair on my head was still standing when we got back too civilization and went to a coffee shop to talk about it and try to calm ourselves down. We passed a policeman on our way out of the coffee shop but we both agreed not to mention it to anyone, we both have good jobs and families and don’t want to be looked at as loonies. Anyway, I'll never forget that day and I know I’ll never go into the woods again. At least not in B.C.

if someone told you the golden gate bridge was floating out into the fucking San Fransisco bay because a terrorist van full of H1n1 and jewjew beans exploded mid bridge and made a fake website about it you would believe them

Spoiler

if someone told you the golden gate bridge was floating out into the fucking San Fransisco bay because a terrorist van full of H1n1 and jewjew beans exploded mid bridge and made a fake website about it you would believe them

Spoiler

If I trusted them, yes.

sigpic1000_8.gif

I can vouch for those guys. I was in BC in fall of 07. I believe the exact location was Details Withheld, small place not a lot of people have heard of. Anyway I was like "hey dudes it's Bigfoot". And they were all "sup Bigfoot". and he was all "nm brah. just crushin cars, makin grave digger look like a bitch".

There are a couple of points that I think are worth of adding:
- The entire episode lasted 1 1/2 minutes.
- He had no idea that it was there before he smelled it.
- The odor arrived and left as if someone had "turned it on
and off". It did not come slowly, wafting up the valley.

- It stood motionless the entire time only to quickly leave the
area once the witness glanced away.

[strike]Orby, explaining an impossible encounter with impossible evidence does not a compelling argument make.[/strike]

You know what, fuck it. You are Animo 2.0 -- the nano-schtick wore off and people would dismiss you too easily, so you switched back to religion & big foot. I feel retarded that it took me this long to realize you are the forum's greatest troll. Tip of the hat.

[strike]Orby, explaining an impossible encounter with impossible evidence does not a compelling argument make.[/strike]

You know what, fuck it. You are Animo 2.0 -- the nano-schtick wore off and people would dismiss you too easily, so you switched back to religion & big foot. I feel retarded that it took me this long to realize you are the forum's greatest troll. Tip of the hat.

How is it impossible evidence? It's personal experience.

Back