Halloween = Female Empowerment

Feannag

Veteran XV
Why? Easy...

- They can dress up like the whores without any obvious consequences or ramifications, because everyone does it on Halloween so it's not unusual right?

- Said point will let them not only take their pick if they do want some action, but can use the whole "It's Halloween, I'm not really like this!" excuse in case they have people hitting on them they don't like.

Discuss.

If they were empowered they would do whatever the hell they want and not care what people thought about them in the first place.

Why? Easy...

- They can dress up like the whores without any obvious consequences or ramifications, because everyone does it on Halloween so it's not unusual right?

- Said point will let them not only take their pick if they do want some action, but can use the whole "It's Halloween, I'm not really like this!" excuse in case they have people hitting on them they don't like.

Discuss.

You are some kind of a faggot, aren't you.

uhh they always dress like whores. the only difference this weekend is they get to fucking wear

1. Wings
2. A Tail
3. A Nurse Hat
4. Bunny Ears

Other than these 4 things... i don't really notice a big difference in how the women dress on the weekends at virginia tech.

And thank god.

how is it empowerment when they are unconsciously operating to appeal to the male societal hegemony? gosh youre so uninformed and chauvinistic

uhh they always dress like whores. the only difference this weekend is they get to fucking wear

1. Wings
2. A Tail
3. A Nurse Hat
4. Bunny Ears

Other than these 4 things... i don't really notice a big difference in how the women dress on the weekends at virginia tech.

And thank god.

girls here don't wear lingerie around during the weekends

then add wings or something

you ever notice door knobs??!

i mean, what's with those?!?

DOOR KNOBS?! AMIRITE!?

sit.jpg

Back