Seasonal Affective Disorder

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
I wish I could be reading my laptop sitting at the bottom of an indoor, swimming pool sized hot tub that was filled with bright lights and I could also eat oreos that wouldn't be wet.

Good damn I just feel like laying face down on the floor right now.

california-state-main.jpg

holy crap dude, it's not even winter yet, you're screwed.

I get S.A.D. in the winter, I fucking love summer, so winter just kills me each year, but I'm not getting it yet, course I was just kayaking today again, and it was fucking beautiful ( I actually went right through town for the first time today, was really fun.)

its about getting the winter blues. I think everyone gets them to some extent. My advice, exercise... Natural anti-depressant. Also, winter gets me stoked because it is time for duck hunting, so perhaps a winter centered hobby would help if you're a sun worshipper and most of your fun is had in the summer

dunno why, but i love running long distance in the winter/snow in shorts. i dont run during any other season, i think it has to do with growing up in NH and running winter track :D plus the cold makes my knees hurt less and when spring rolls around im in good shape and i start rocking shorts and sandals a solid month before everyone else

I get reverse sad at the start of summer, the heat depresses me for a few weeks until I adjust to it

Back