besides cash for clunkers, what has obama done

confidential

Veteran X
i am an obama fan in general but he really hasnt done shit. the snl skit was so true. i mean seriously what exactly has he accomplished in his first 10 months. maybe making america's name better globally but that was going to happen no matter what, they loved him before the election.

stop smoking weed obama

A vehicle at 15 mpg and 12,000 miles per year uses 800 gallons a year of gasoline.
A vehicle at 25 mpg and 12,000 miles per year uses 480 gallons a year.

So, the average clunker transaction will reduce U.S.gasoline consumption by 320 gallons per year.
They claim 700,000 vehicles – so that's 224 million gallons / year.
That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil.
5 million barrels of oil is about ¼ of one day's U.S.consumption.
And, 5 million barrels of oil costs about $350 million dollars at $75/bbl.
So, we taxpayers contributed $3 billion to save $350 million.
How good a deal was that?

They'll probably do a great job with health care though.

He's really good at not being George Bush, John McCain, or Sarah Palin, that's a big deal to many.
ding ding ding!

He's also really good at being adored by retards for absolutely no reason other than the liberal indoctrination machine told them to.

ding ding ding!

He's also really good at being adored by retards for absolutely no reason other than the liberal indoctrination machine told them to.

To be fair the Republican machine was doing the opposite it was just not as loud so here we are. I voted for my left testicle but it was a hard choice because my right one had some pretty cool ideas for shock and awe in Iran.

Spoiler

Meh, I'm not as pleased as I could be either, but he did cancel that piece of shit missile defense program Russia was throwing a shitfit over, and he did get the ball rolling on healthcare reform, even if it hasnt produced tangible results yet.

All in all it could be much better, but at least we're not on a continued downward spiral like we were a few years ago imo.

To be fair the Republican machine was doing the opposite it was just not as loud so here we are. I voted for my left testicle but it was a hard choice because my right one had some pretty cool ideas for shock and awe in Iran.

Spoiler
yeah, coherence at its finest

also his administration is pretty much dismantling veterans disability benefits

whatever saves a buck to turn around and give to people who dont deserve it i suppose

cash for clunkers was considered a good program??

uh

it was a tremendous success.

The goal wasn't for this operation to be profitable.

The goal was to help the environment, help the dealerships, help the people. It did all three.

Back