Funny GTA4 Bloopers Video

ok, i can understand a game like mortal combat or street figher being better with a controller and joysticks and the like, but for a game like GTA4, couldn't you just use WSAD + a few other keyboard buttons (Q & E to strafe shoot while driving) and a mouse just fine?

ok, i can understand a game like mortal combat or street figher being better with a controller and joysticks and the like, but for a game like GTA4, couldn't you just use WSAD + a few other keyboard buttons (Q & E to strafe shoot while driving) and a mouse just fine?

I do, works great.

Flying helis sucks though.

its impossible to play on pc without a controller, gta is for console

You must be retarded.

The exact opposite is true, on PC you get a keyboard + mouse pretty much FPS control style with extreme precision... None of this auto-aim bullshit you get with the controller. (Although you can enable it)

And yeah, flying a heli does suck ass with the mouse/keyboard but i never fly heli's so fuck it.

I enjoyed it for a bit but it ran like ass on my pc and I can run crysis on full without a hitch.
I recently installed saints row 2 and it runs equally shitty, but the gameplay is much more fun.
TBH Id have been happy if they just built off of san andreas, maybe added an engine upgrade and tons more content. They had the best gameplay of the series imo.

You must be retarded.

The exact opposite is true, on PC you get a keyboard + mouse pretty much FPS control style with extreme precision... None of this auto-aim bullshit you get with the controller. (Although you can enable it)

And yeah, flying a heli does suck ass with the mouse/keyboard but i never fly heli's so fuck it.

yea, idk what he's smoking -- i've played on PS3 and on PC (currently 75% through PC), and controlling on PC is much better. Flying the heli was incredibly difficult w/ mouse, but I use 2468 as shown in the controls for that section, and it's not bad.

Back