t-594855 FOXNews Good! Vaccines Bad! [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

FOXNews Good! Vaccines Bad!

Senty
10-01-2009, 07:23 AM
I've been busy with schoolwork these past couple weeks so I've missed the buildup of this. According to FOX News the flu vaccine is now a form of government encroachment upon our rights, especially the rights of parents over their children! It would seem that there's no more patriotic action one could take than refusing big government and their evil vaccinations.

srsly? :huh:

coombz
10-01-2009, 07:25 AM
H1N1 is a government conspiracy in order to get people to take the vaccine, which will give the entire population SuperAIDs and put their minds under direct control of Barrack Obama so that he can destroy Christianity and dismantle America

try to keep up Senty

Vanster
10-01-2009, 07:25 AM
My wife came home with a flu shot for me last month. It was the suckiest surprise ever.

DropSquad
10-01-2009, 07:27 AM
I've been busy with schoolwork these past couple weeks so I've missed the buildup of this. According to FOX News the flu vaccine is now a form of government encroachment upon our rights, especially the rights of parents over their children! It would seem that there's no more patriotic action one could take than refusing big government and their evil vaccinations.

srsly? :huh:

last time I checked osha lets you opt out of taking vaccines by simply signing a waver saying you don't want it.
when the gov says "take this vaccine or we fire you" it starts to become problem.

Tantric Rex
10-01-2009, 07:27 AM
go get in line and take the vaccine instead of crying about what others are saying about it.

consultant
10-01-2009, 07:41 AM
So glad my Mother forced me to take the sugar cube that the government said we had to take...

Old farts will remember this...

SINep
10-01-2009, 07:46 AM
So glad my Mother forced me to take the sugar cube that the government said we had to take...

Old farts will remember this...

Fluoride eh? :\