[ASoIaF]So [spoiler] is really [spoiler] and [spoiler]'s son, right?

As I reread the books, I've become convinced of it. Everything points in that direction, and nothing in opposite.

Spoiler

That's all I can think of.

but we'll never know, as grrm will never finish the series

Fuck you, if he doesn't the negative energy you're sending out will contribute to it. Instead of bitching why don't you go knock him out and get his stomach stapled, or tie him to an exercise bike with a fire to his back or something.

It's been a while since I read those, who is Lyanna again?

Also, any word on when the newest one comes out? I heard rumor of before Christmas this year.

why else would the
Spoiler

It's been a while since I read those, who is Lyanna again?

eddard stark's sister

why else would the
Spoiler

eddard stark's sister

That's a fucking good point. I left my book at work or I would quote the dialogue between Ned, The Bull, The Sword of the Morning and the rest of the party whose names I forget. The whole "We looked for you at Stormsend...", that fucking dialogue is heavy.

It really makes the most sense out of all the theories. By a lot.
HBO show is shaping up nicely as well. Hopefully it will be bought and out 2011.
No word on next book. He's slow and has other project ADHD.

Yeah dude totally

the sword of the morning aint no REMF, ergo it was something important

Fuck ya! Wasn't 7 v 3, and only 2 of that party left? Fuck man, can you even imagine that? 7 trained knights, not just any knights either, fight 3 men, and still lose 5. Fucking hey.

I hadn't heard anything about the HBO show in a while. That gives me a boner. Even if the books don't get finished at least that will go on for 5-6 seasons.

As far as the latest book goes the latest release date is Spring 2010. He supposedly has most of the book done and according to him or his publisher (I forget which) it doesn't need too much editing (which is a major issue with 1k page books) which should quicken it's release. After that is what I'm truly scared of... the original release date for ADwD was July 2005.

Fuck ya! Wasn't 7 v 3, and only 2 of that party left? Fuck man, can you even imagine that? 7 trained knights, not just any knights either, fight 3 men, and still lose 5. Fucking hey.

I hadn't heard anything about the HBO show in a while. That gives me a boner. Even if the books don't get finished at least that will go on for 5-6 seasons.

As far as the latest book goes the latest release date is Spring 2010. He supposedly has most of the book done and according to him or his publisher (I forget which) it doesn't need too much editing (which is a major issue with 1k page books) which should quicken it's release. After that is what I'm truly scared of... the original release date for ADwD was July 2005.

:rofl:

He was "mostly done" with the book years ago, when A Feast For Crows was released. Feast and Dance were supposed to be one book, but it got big enough that they had to separate it into two. At book signings, Martin said Dance With Dragons should be out soon, since it was mostly done already, having just been separated from Feast.

As for his website, in late 2006 he said it should be out soon'ish. In 2007 he said "Sorry, not quite there. I'll update you soon." In Jan 2008, he said "Sorry, this is taking a while. I'm going to stop telling you anything about it though, cuz you're getting impatient." Since then he hasn't said a word about the latest book.

I expect him to keel over from old age before A Dance With Dragons gets released. Fucker can't even beat Robert Jordan to the shelves, and Jordan's dead!

yeah well you bastards are missing out on one of the most well written book serieseseseses

just written sloooooowly is the complaint : (

Back