[3/20] Where were you?

Where were you when we started a war with Iraq based on lies & deception?

I'm not sure where I was, but I know where I was when we declared Mission Accomplished....

You Mom's house................. . .

I was watching to see who was really strong and would stay the course and who would be the ones to tear it down.

sure enough those same people today have persuaded our neighbors to the south to a path of no return.

hell you know what? these people can believe whatever they want. The fact of the matter is Bush was a leader, he knew what to do regarding that particular crisis, at least.

He began dealing with the economic problems earlier in his 8 year term and brought the country out of recession each time, in case you people forgot. At the expense of the deficit though, which increased each time like a credit card being charged. But the method worked as far as BERNANKE told him.

BERNANKE is still in charge. Bush drove the message home to the Muslims, and didn't bring anymore 9/11's in. What if he didn't, what if he wasn't president and you had Obama back in '01?

he would have cruise missiled the Iraqis and probably done some kind of economic sanction. There would be more terrorist attacks, if Obama wouldn't have invaded Iraq, in all likeliness.

Of course, there haven't been any attacks, so people forgot that the reason for this is because the army is presently occupying Iraq. This doesn't say much about the mindset of the American people which doesn't seem present in reality.

The great part is you elected Obama now, the opposite of Bush, and I'm sure things will go well, the same people that warned about the economic crisis last year also warned about a much deeper crisis to come, and more so. Just keep ignoring them, I'm sure things will be fine, and your new president is doing everything right.

We should be quoting these people know, so those who are still here in 5 years when the problems are simply too big to handle can bring it back to them.

But it won't matter, it doesn't matter now, and it won't matter then. It won't matter until the world shuts down on them.

yeah it's a tall order actually reading, comprehending and possibly researching the words said

and people wonder how Obama got elected

what a wonderful scripture

Isaiah 57:1 (New King James Version) said:
The righteous perishes,
And no man takes it to heart;
Merciful men are taken away,
While no one considers
That the righteous is taken away from evil.

What he's saying here is that righteous men are taken away from the land, they die, put in hiding or exiled from the land, in evil times. This is why there are no competent leaders present, this is a time of judgement for us in North America. And not Canada, but the states. Otherwise you would be out of the recession already, but nearly every other country of the world has emerged.

Matthew 4 (New King James Version) said:
But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

or else you die.

Last edited:
he would have cruise missiled the Iraqis and probably done some kind of economic sanction. There would be more terrorist attacks, if Obama wouldn't have invaded Iraq, in all likeliness.

Do you realise

(1) obama would not have 'cruise missiled the iraqis'

(2) BECAUSE iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

(3) furthermore invading iraq has raised the probability of terrorist attacks on Americans, since it got so fucked up post-sadaam

Do you realise

(1) obama would not have 'cruise missiled the iraqis'

(2) BECAUSE iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

(3) furthermore invading iraq has raised the probability of terrorist attacks on Americans, since it got so fucked up post-sadaam

except terrorist attacks were pretty consistent until Bush solved it by doing business with them, 300,000 troops on their own holy land to fix that problem.

The attacks on the USS Cole, the Oklohoma city bombings, I'm sure there were more, Clinton the democrat responded with cruise missiles and the same push button method could be expected of other leaders with the same weak potential to do nothing in the face of a stubborn foe.

I live on this island too and am prepared to repel them if they come here, next time I suggest you Americans use nukes if they didn't get it by now.

except terrorist attacks were pretty consistent until Bush solved it by doing business with them, 300,000 troops on their own holy land to fix that problem.

The attacks on the USS Cole, the Oklohoma city bombings, I'm sure there were more, Clinton the democrat responded with cruise missiles and the same push button method could be expected of other leaders with the same weak potential to do nothing in the face of a stubborn foe.

I live on this island too and am prepared to repel them if they come here, next time I suggest you Americans use nukes if they didn't get it by now.

why would Obama attack IRAQ if he had no reason to believe Saddam had anything to do with 9/11?

he wouldn't have.

and Iraq wouldn't have become a shithole terrorist circus / american graveyard

you do not seem amenable to rational argument on this topic; instead you bring up a series of unrelated points.

for example, you mention the oklahoma city bombing. Perhaps you are aware that saddam hussein also had no link to that attack. Do you believe a republican president would have invaded Iraq as a response to McVeigh's actions - is that your idea of a good move?

i would go on but you're probably trolling

which allies do you speak of? Canada run by the liberal government that despised you to begin with, or the UK, who supported Bush as well as AUS? Did you forget that it was a true coalition, though it shamefully didn't include Canada at the time?

you need to figure out where your base is.

togowacks shit is getting pretty old

he derails every thread he posts in because people always bite his bait

I was talking about the fact that on september 12, the sympathy for America was massive. Not universal, but bigger than it had been for a long time. It was steadily squandered through unilateral aggression.

no one answers my posts anymore because they know my game plan is always a straight shot. Unfortunately this cuts down conversation alot. My intention has never been to shut people up or derail topics.

I just hate these lies the Liberals are spreading, and wherever I am present those lies will not stand, in fact those individuals will be destroyed. I have no pity on those who treat our strength as a failure. You beat an enemy into submission until he is no more, or the will to fight has vanished. Forget this, and we will all pay the price.

I was talking about the fact that on september 12, the sympathy for America was massive. Not universal, but bigger than it had been for a long time. It was steadily squandered through unilateral aggression.

America is the enemy of the world, never forget this. If it wasn't for you, other people would have the power, because there can be only one superpower. Don't you people realize this?

If you lose that status, you are sending the rest of the world on the path to destruction. They will try take one another by force, but none of them will prevail because they don't have the resources to do it.

The only path to peace is enforcements, and this involves sending carriers to every corner of the globe in order to ensure peace everywhere.

Most people believe we are on the path to WW3.

The Roman empire felt that way to Togo...

Do most people mean you?

Canada is a sovereign nation and does not and never should make it's foreign policy an adjutant to American Desires. Don't like that, TO BAD.

Sometimes people forget that oldest of True maxims... "Absolute power corrupts Absolutely"

Nuff said.

Back