What happened to the TWIP threads?

louis-vuitton-malle-mars-apollo-11-trunk-2.jpg

Well Fool stopped doing them after a while and then I took over, problem was my computer broke and I just just (as in yesterday) fixed my computer, so I'll get back to where we left off soon...

Yes, just as soon as I hook up my computer to the Internets, I'll have things back up and running. Give me a week or so...

I got tired of running them every week, especially on weeks where it would take me longer to set them up than the amount of time people spent making chops. Plus it got pretty boring seeing the same cliches every week. I still check my source site though in case any good ones come up. Mostly though I think the votes are done, not worth running polls anymore. Mangle-Me-Elmo has his dream come true.

I got tired of running them every week, especially on weeks where it would take me longer to set them up than the amount of time people spent making chops. Plus it got pretty boring seeing the same cliches every week. I still check my source site though in case any good ones come up. Mostly though I think the votes are done, not worth running polls anymore. Mangle-Me-Elmo has his dream come true.

I am with you on the votes those are worthless. But it is fun to see what people come out with.

The best ones always seem to be the ones that have only one great pic.

So just find one great pic.

Back