IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THREAD MAHFUCKAS

Obibun

Veteran XV
Sup.

I probably won't be here for any significant length of time today, but feel free to post admiration and such.

Regards,
Obi

you honestly like obibun?

i know you have an affinity for meeting people irl, and everyone is different there so maybe he is tolerable in person

but damn i really don't have problems with anyone but i think obibun is a clown who is full of himself for no reason. he thinks he is some kind of legend around here when people barely knew who he was until he made a name for himself for not shutting the fuck up about how great he is when nobody even cares about him

hey don't party too hard at nerd college for your birthday
try to keep it to under 10 rounds of pin the tail on the donkey

you honestly like obibun?

i know you have an affinity for meeting people irl, and everyone is different there so maybe he is tolerable in person

but damn i really don't have problems with anyone but i think obibun is a clown who is full of himself for no reason. he thinks he is some kind of legend around here when people barely knew who he was until he made a name for himself for not shutting the fuck up about how great he is when nobody even cares about him

this is nerd rage in a subtle form

also thanks CERV, fraggle, Phydeaux. :wave:

I spent the weekend back at my college town with the old housemates/bunch of friends.. and holy fuck, it's funny how it hits you where you realize you're getting old because you're saying shit like "remember that time 4 years ago.." "remember that time back in highschool".. "remember that time in grade 7"

As a funny anecdote my buddy and I were so drunk when we got back in on Saturday night that we ordered chinese food (from the same place we always did, ah, memories).. but we didn't know the address of where we were staying so we panicked and gave them our old house address

then we sat outside on the porch of our old house at 3am drinking, smoking and waiting for our food.. surprised no one called the cops on us.

Last edited:
I'm moving out of my house that I've been at for 2 years with 7 of my good friends. This weekend we decided to go out the way we came in: lots of booze, good music, surrounded by good people.

Started drinking early which led to 1:00 AM the iPod randomly selected a Rage Against the Machine song. Jokingly, I took an old chair on our porch and threw it into the yard, shattering it... This transformed into everyone that was over grabbing anything they could, checking with someone from the house if we were keeping it or not, and then throwing it.

Notables: Two couches, a fridge, two kitchen chairs, our big beer pong table, and a handful of other things.

We were surprised the cops weren't call on us either. The new neighbors had all just moved in, so they sat outside on their porches and :lol:'d at our party.

That's kind of like your story Obi.

Back