Please refute this prophecy

orbital 123

Veteran XX
BibleGateway.com - PassageLookup: Deut 30:1-3;Is 11:11-12;Is 66:7-9;Hos 3:4-5;Amos 9:14-15;

Israel will be reborn as the Jewish national homeland. They will never leave the land ever again.
Amos 9:14-15

14(A) I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel,
and(B) they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;
(C) they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine,
and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit.
15(D) I will plant them on their land,
(E) and they shall never again be uprooted
out of the land(F) that I have given them,"

says the LORD your God.

Born in a day, just as Israel was, declared a nation in a day.
Isaiah 66:7-9

7(A) "Before she was in labor
she gave birth;
before her pain came upon her
she delivered a son.
8Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall a land be born in one day?
Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment?
For(B) as soon as Zion was in labor
she brought forth her children.
9Shall I bring to the point of birth and not cause to bring forth?"
says the LORD;
"shall I, who cause to bring forth, shut the womb?"
says your God.

Jews from around the world are coming back to Israel. They were never spread to the 4 corners of the earth until 70 AD and the destruction of the Temple and of the Jewish Nation. This was not the case when this prophecy was written btw.

It was never in their minds that they would be spread around the world and lose their land for almost 2000 years.

Isaiah 11:11-12

11(A) In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people,(B) from Assyria,(C) from Egypt, from(D) Pathros, from(E) Cush,[a] from(F) Elam, from(G) Shinar, from(H) Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea.
12He will raise(I) a signal for the nations
and will assemble(J) the banished of Israel,
and gather the dispersed of Judah
from the four corners of the earth.

confirmation and expectation bias to infinity and beyond...

edit: but why even bother explaining it to you orbi, itll just fly by and you wont even feel the breeze

Last edited:
confirmation and expectation bias to infinity and beyond...

edit: but why even bother explaining it to you orbi, itll just fly by and you wont even feel the breeze

So you're essentially arguing that there is no such thing as prophecy?

You're insane you realize that?

When there's shit falling out of the sky, the whole world shaking, and scorpion lion thingies flying everywhere, then I'll get back at yah.

BibleGateway.com - PassageLookup: Deut 30:1-3;Is 11:11-12;Is 66:7-9;Hos 3:4-5;Amos 9:14-15;

Israel will be reborn as the Jewish national homeland. They will never leave the land ever again.

Born in a day, just as Israel was, declared a nation in a day.

Jews from around the world are coming back to Israel. They were never spread to the 4 corners of the earth until 70 AD and the destruction of the Temple and of the Jewish Nation. This was not the case when this prophecy was written btw.

It was never in their minds that they would be spread around the world and lose their land for almost 2000 years.

I swear to god the following is not to be offensive to you or a joke ( and yes I believe in the same god you do )

Do you ever enjoy life? The ammount of Conspiracy / Religious theories you post here are outstanding, especially when I saw them listed in anormaly's thread. Unless copy and paste them from a doomsayer website when ever they pop up you lead me to believe you do not enjoy your life whatsoever, even computer / gamer nerds like me talk to friends, enjoy life, go to the movies, hang out and go on vacation with family, get a little action once and a while. Do you do any of this? What do you think God will say to you when die? "You lived a life of worry and mistrust and all I intended was for you to cherish the life I gave you." I guarrentee when you're up in Heaven you will regret enjoying life to its full extent but still at the same time cherishing God.

/endofseriouswalloftext

Add this to the list

Last edited:

Why didn't you include the passages before this?
9:9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
9:10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
9:12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.
9:13 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

I swear to god the following is not to be offensive to you or a joke ( and yes I believe in the same god you do )

Do you ever enjoy life? The ammount of Conspiracy / Religious theories you post here are outstanding, especially when I saw them listed in anormaly's thread. Unless copy and paste them from a doomsayer website when ever they pop up you lead me to believe you do not enjoy your life whatsoever, even computer / gamer nerds like me talk to friends, enjoy life, go to the movies, hang out and go on vacation with family, get a little action once and a while. Do you do any of this? What do you think God will say to you when die? "You lived a life of worry and mistrust and all I intended was for you to cherish the life I gave you." I guarrentee when you're up in Heaven you will regret enjoying life to its full extent but still at the same time cherishing God.

/endofseriouswalloftext

Add this to the list

Back