Fngr, remember when I used to trigger your mental breakdowns?

HaPpY

Veteran XX
for calling you out for being a hillybilly trash failure and you'd go all apeshit sob story on us?

why are you immune to that now? clearly it initiated a cascade from the denial stage toward depression except instead of progressing toward acceptance and recovery youre back at denial again. this time with +50 resistance to criticism.

which deadly sin is this again? wrath? not like you care, all sin but calling god a prick is forgivable anyway. so bottoms up! :sunny:

Fngr doesnt even have an adequate grasp on reality as a whole ... let alone what day of the week it is.

funny how i made fun of him for being a molestation victim before finding out he was a molestation victim.

fngr is trolling and probably gets some extreme sense of satisfaction that happy falls for every single troll this board has to offer, year after year after year after year

happy

why do you respond to the born again orbital posts in a condescending matter like its a serious argument

i said orbital

the orbital that started as a fundy

who turned into a nanobot enthusiast who said we would all live forever

who turned into a conspiracy nut who was militantly athiest

who is now a born again christian

and yet you somehow fall for every single one of them

you boast about being extremely intelligent, which no doubt you are, but somehow fall for every single troll on tribalwar

i guess i just dont get it

Back