This site actually made me think I got a virus...

Weioo

Veteran XV
I was checking out some lady gaga penis action news when I came across this site. It actually TRICKED the shit outta me and I actully got worried and blieve I had a virus and wasn't sure what to do. Then I realized it wasn't my recently-installed Kaspersky, and that i was ok to leave the site.... but HOLY SHIT I bet this guys are fucking over a lot of ordinary people who aren't internet-savy.

Warning: The following site attempts to trick you into downloading an executable virus and looks quite authentic.

Spoiler

Edit: I had also just smoked a joint 20 minutes ago so that could have affected the situation.

And you think I would check that out? Also you love dicks? searching for proof of dick seems proof enough. Using a virtual environment would do the trick.

Well, it was actually the first site I clicked on because we smoked that juicy J and then the 3 of us decided to see what all the fuss was about. I figured you'd be smart enough to have known something so obvious but I guess you are one stupid fuck, so I can't expect much.

Regardless.... Judge me as you please...Whatever :roller:

Well, it was actually the first site I clicked on because we smoked that juicy J and then the 3 of us decided to see what all the fuss was about. I figured you'd be smart enough to have known something so obvious but I guess you are one stupid fuck, so I can't expect much.

Regardless.... Judge me as you please...Whatever :roller:

I bet you can find a lot of dicks on Google Images. Hope I've been of some assistance.

how does that site look quite authentic? it looks like the generic domain squatter you get when you type in the wrong address

Erm.... Just google 'lady gaga hermaphrodite proof' and click the 2nd fromt he botom. Be warned... I did end up with a trojan, I'm not sure if it's from that site or not, but I just scanned and picked it up.

Erm.... Just google 'lady gaga hermaphrodite proof' and click the 2nd fromt he botom. Be warned... I did end up with a trojan, I'm not sure if it's from that site or not, but I just scanned and picked it up.

Ban for possible attempt to trojanize TW.

Spoiler

Clicking my link now brings me to the same page as Weioo's link. It worked for me the first time (showed a fake Windows Explorer dialog box). Odd.

GO GO GADGET VIRTUAL XP! *PEWW!*

I'm investigating...

DONE. Check this out. It is so freaky! How do they know I have all these infections?! Luckily it's only $40 a month to protect my computer.

Just so you know, you will be fine if you visit these sites. The only malicious thing on the site is an .exe file that pops up a download dialog box that can be x'ed out. It's kind of fun to watch it do its fake scan.

Last edited:
I got tricked by one of those when they first started appearing. Tricksy little hobbitses. Got all the way up to 'download this .exe!', and thaaat is where I caught on.

Back