[AFN] Holy Shit the Starcraft Universe is Based on the Alien Series

Vulcan

Contributor
Veteran XV
Humans. Aliens. Predators.
Terran. Zerg. Protoss.

I just had a mental breakthrough.

don't kid yourself, it's based off starship troopers, 3rd race obviously is always in cloak mode you have to believe in it to actually see it.

Blizzard isn't about doing things that are new or innovative, they just pull from several sources and execute better than almost every other video game company.

Alien predates Warhammer.

OWNED.

Edit: I don't think Predators come on the scene for a while though. I can't remember.

the zerg even have extremely close reps of tyranids
i guess so do the terrans

i dont know fuck about the shitty fuck eldar, but where are the warp spider equivalents in starcraft

So it just now dawned on you that Blizzard has not made up an original storyline during its whole history?

Space Marines was a ripoff of Aliens, although I don't think I need to mention that. So Alien/Aliens > any RPG bullshit > Warhammer/Starcraft

Humans. Aliens. Predators.
Terran. Zerg. Protoss.

I just had a mental breakthrough.

Were aliens and predators made by the same race? As I see it predators use aliens as the ultimate hunting tool. They use them to test their hunters, claim prizes, proved dominance over the elements, etc. And aliens simply do the usual animal hunt, eat, procreate, etc. spiel.

Back