[iPhone App] Fleshlight

1slob18c1

Veteran X
Recently I ran into some malfunctions with my Fleshlight :mecry: When I contacted Interactive Life Forms they said that it was nearly $50 to replace the parts that I needed, as well as shipping. I'm not going to pay this ridiculous amount as I feel the device should had never malfunctioned. Perhaps a lawsuit would be best as I did get slightly injured when the device malfunctioned.

After visiting my doctor, he told me to avoid sex/masturbation for ~2 months, or until the wounds are fully healed(mainly to avoid the chance of blood transmission). When I asked him about using the Fleshlight in place of masturbation, he said it would be okay to try and use since there was no direct contact or another person, and just to try it out and see if it irritates me at all. He also gave me a free bottle of personal lube, I'll give reviews on the brand later.

So my question to you TW, is there a Fleshlight app I can get for my iPhone? I wouldn't mind spending up to $10 for this application. I thought I heard rumors of one being developed. I just haven't had any success in finding it. Can someone point me in the right direction, or give me any :idea: for a way to release?

Not exactly a fleshlight but...

1. Set phone to vibrate.
2. Call a friend and tell them to call you back in 5 minutes
3. Duct tape a kitchen utensil, preferably large, to the phone so that the handle is protruding out.
4. Insert the handle into anus, lubrication is optional.
5. Await the oncoming ecstasy.

Edit: Thanks for your help Somec, you're a true friend. :bigthumb:

Last edited:
so your first fleshlight fucked up your dick and now you want to buy another one thats on your iphone?

confusing thread

Not exactly a fleshlight but...

1. Set phone to vibrate.
2. Call a friend and tell them to call you back in 5 minutes
3. Duct tape a kitchen utensil, preferably large, to the phone so that the handle is protruding out.
4. Insert the handle into anus, lubrication is optional.
5. Await the oncoming ecstasy.

Edit: Thanks for your help Somec, you're a true friend. :bigthumb:

This works so-so and is okay, except I hate burning through 30 kitchen utensils in a matter of days. Do plastic ones work? Those are much cheaper/easier to replace.

What kind of drugs are you doing these days, Pik? :boogie:

None currently. I wish I was though, my neck has been jacked up lately again. I think it was thanks to boating when it was choppy as fuck! Tubing when the waves are 2-3ft outside the wake is rough sometimes haha :bigthumb:

Soon as we get snow here in Utah, you're more than welcome to come out here and stay at my place. I'll take you to Park City, Brighton and The Canyons.

Back