New District 9 Trailer with some commentary

I suspect it will have the following points.

- Aliens want to leave.
- Humans won't let them leave, so they can steal/acquire alien technology to use as weapons.
- D9 probably will constant some twist-of-the-year, resulting in a complete backfire to whatever plan the humans were hatching.

Still looks good, I'm just hoping they don't fag it up.

That movie is based on the eviction of the residents of the townships during the apartheid era in South Africa. I know, because I was there. I used to drive one of those armoured vehicles [called a casspir]
Replace the aliens with blacks [also known as kaffirs], and it was almost exactly the same...yea me!

casspir_1.jpg

I suspect it will have the following points.

- Aliens want to leave.
- Humans won't let them leave, so they can steal/acquire alien technology to use as weapons.
- D9 probably will constant some twist-of-the-year, resulting in a complete backfire to whatever plan the humans were hatching.

Still looks good, I'm just hoping they don't fag it up.

you "suspect"?

its kind of the plot of the movie

you "suspect"?

its kind of the plot of the movie

True, but it begs a simple question. If the aliens are so much more advanced than we are, then how are we able to keep them here? Couldn't they just use all their technology and say, "fuck you guys" and leave?

True, but it begs a simple question. If the aliens are so much more advanced than we are, then how are we able to keep them here? Couldn't they just use all their technology and say, "fuck you guys" and leave?

they need gas

and they are hippies that dont believe in war for oil

vge

i would imagine they landed here, were like oh shit life on earth whats up dudes we are refugees looking to start over

then the humans just were like yo we're gonna own your shit like niggers

i hope you like picking cotton

then the aliens were like :[

its hard to use your technology when you arent a soldier and you're stuck in a shanty town being monitored by blackwater while you ship is floating in the sky

The saddest thing about that is if such a thing happened IRL I could completely see the government pulling shit like that.

The saddest thing about that is if such a thing happened IRL I could completely see the government pulling shit like that.

I honestly don't know.

On one hand, after the initial hysteria dies down and we're not vaporized ID4 style, people will start to do alot of thinking.

This thinking will probably be centered around, "What if this is just a scouting party?"

At that point, soo many factors will have to be considered, such as: what technology will they share to help us defend against themselves? what kind of ship is it? how far away is their planet? how fast is their ship?

All this crap has to be considered, namely, because we only have one planet and not alot of technology.

In the end, I don't think we'll let them leave. We'll be nice about it, make a great area for them. But in the interest of humanty's preservation we can't take the risk.

I honestly don't know.

On one hand, after the initial hysteria dies down and we're not vaporized ID4 style, people will start to do alot of thinking.

This thinking will probably be centered around, "What if this is just a scouting party?"

At that point, soo many factors will have to be considered, such as: what technology will they share to help us defend against themselves? what kind of ship is it? how far away is their planet? how fast is their ship?

All this crap has to be considered, namely, because we only have one planet and not alot of technology.

In the end, I don't think we'll let them leave. We'll be nice about it, make a great area for them. But in the interest of humanty's preservation we can't take the risk.

well the first thing I'd be saying is

So they built ships capable of interplanetary travel that can just cruise around looking for life wherever. But you don't think they didn't build a device to send back a signal home if they ever were captured and held?

Then, how fucking PISSED would the mothership be over something like that.

Back