This president sucks pretty badly.

In just 6 months he has seen his approval rating go from +30 to -11. He has gone from everyone wanting to help him succeed to his own party being pissed at him.

He has publicly attacked a US citizen (Rush). Regardless of what you think of Rush it isn't very presidential to go after a US citizen like that for airing their opinion. Go after other policy-makers sure, but leave the shout-cast fools alone (they make themselves look bad enough).

He recently acted pretty "stupidly" in regards to the Gates thing. He should have never commented on the actions of the officers involved if he didn't know the facts. Not very presidential either. John Stewart had some fun things to say about that (and some of you think John Stewart is the most trustworthy newsman on TV).

Shitty pres.

In before "shitty post, shitty poster" (now you can just quote that part)

In just 6 months he has seen his approval rating go from +30 to -11. He has gone from everyone wanting to help him succeed to his own party being pissed at him.

He has publicly attacked a US citizen (Rush). Regardless of what you think of Rush it isn't very presidential to go after a US citizen like that for airing their opinion. Go after other policy-makers sure, but leave the shout-cast fools alone (they make themselves look bad enough).

He recently acted pretty "stupidly" in regards to the Gates thing. He should have never commented on the actions of the officers involved if he didn't know the facts. Not very presidential either. John Stewart had some fun things to say about that (and some of you think John Stewart is the most trustworthy newsman on TV).

Shitty pres.

In before "shitty post, shitty poster" (now you can just quote that part)

If those are the two example you choose to make your point, then he's gotta be a great pres.

He is 1/8th through his term (how time flies). His approval rating has dropped 41 points. Seems like 6 months of abject failure.

Because Bush or every other president before him have never seen their approval rating go rollercoaster during their term.

i would think that shit like doing a 180 on torture, lobbyists controlling domestic policy, more bailouts, etc. would make him a shitty pres

but i guess insulting rush limbaugh and a hick cop is what's on most republicans' minds

i would think that shit like doing a 180 on torture, lobbyists controlling domestic policy, more bailouts, etc. would make him a shitty pres

Those are the reasons his approval rating fell. The 2 points I made are why he isn't pres material. Attacking US citizens who are not policy makers is bad form for any pres and shouldn't ever be done. Attacking rush only made Limbaugh more popular with the right and was a waste of time.

Those are the reasons his approval rating fell. The 2 points I made are why he isn't pres material. Attacking US citizens who are not policy makers is bad form for any pres and shouldn't ever be done. Attacking rush only made Limbaugh more popular with the right and was a waste of time.

Fuck, maybe he should out a CIA operative.

Or maybe he can shoot someone in the face!

Rush is a pundit, not some normal citizen expressing an opinion. If Rush didn't want to be "gone after" he wouldn't be a celebrity.

Rush is a pundit, not some normal citizen expressing an opinion. If Rush didn't want to be "gone after" he wouldn't be a celebrity.

Well you just made my point. Obama only made Rush more popular.

Again though, it isn't presidential to attack a someone outside of the hill. Rush might be a pundit, but he shouldn't be attacked for voicing his opinion. Rush wasn't bothered by it, I am not defending Rush. I am saying it shouldn't have happened.

Why is it ok for Rush to attack politicians for their opinions but not for them to do the same?

The problem with pundits is that they can call some action stupid and regardless of whether or not it was stupid, people believe it. I find it hilarious that you are defending Rush who is one of the most sad and pathetic individuals in existence. Could you even tell us how Obama attacked Rush without looking for an online link? I think you're making it clear that you never voted for Obama in the first place so it matters little to me of how you think of him currently.

Back