[Admire my work] Learnt me some new website stuffs

Looks like a 16 yearold made them. Garbage, just like the rest of your work.

The security question was too hard. I didn't know the answer and couldn't send you feedback.

You deserve and F.

j/k Looks like a good old fashion cookie-cutter website made by geocities site generator or something like it. In otherwords, your teacher will love it. Honestly, doing the video embeds and extra links and pages for the bios will be 300% more work than what your classmates will do I bet. You got yourself an A for sure.

Kudos for not using office clipart anywhere, or lagging it with a laggy, useless gay flash intro.

Last edited:
The security question was too hard. I didn't know the answer and couldn't send you feedback.

You deserve and F.

j/k Looks like a good old fashion cookie-cutter website made by geocities site generator or something like it. In otherwords, your teacher will love it.

This is the truth. His websites were fairly ghetto/basic, which he is fairly adamant about. Also it all had to validate, which was a pain. But really, in the end the site doesn't really need to be any more complicated. I'm just impressed that he took a class of students, some of which knew nothing about computers, and got them as far as he did.

You could have done this in a WYSIWYG in less then an hour.
More pics of the female guides. asap

Looks terrible in widescreen.

You need to set a max width or something.

Good to see them teaching tableless and css. I was expecting keywords and a description though. Looks good in Opera.

Back