vegas

veorx

I traded my soul for this title
Veteran XV
going to vegas tomorrow. ill be in town for a few days. any special/unique things i should do while there, other than gamble, drink, and whore?

there's a hot blonde prostitute that hangs out at Tropicana. Go to a slot machine alone close to the doors and eventually she will sit beside you and start talking you up.
She has a scorpion tattoo on her ankle just so you know it's her.

SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING UP IN VEGAS

I fucking love you obibun.

Best club in Vegas: Moon

Not a large dance floor, but lots of dancers. Roof opens up to the outside at the top floor of the Rio. I really like it, and compared to all the other clubs, the drink price is not as steep. Plus all my friends have always pulled away with lady friends from there. Great success.

I'd say the same for myself but I think I'd get hung by the GF that is always with me.

there's a hot blonde prostitute that hangs out at Tropicana. Go to a slot machine alone close to the doors and eventually she will sit beside you and start talking you up.
She has a scorpion tattoo on her ankle just so you know it's her.

By the way, are you serious?

I fucking love you obibun.

Best club in Vegas: Moon

Not a large dance floor, but lots of dancers. Roof opens up to the outside at the top floor of the Rio. I really like it, and compared to all the other clubs, the drink price is not as steep. Plus all my friends have always pulled away with lady friends from there. Great success.

I'd say the same for myself but I think I'd get hung by the GF that is always with me.

i liked moon too, the roof is pretty awesome

my friend tossed a water bottle over the glass wall they had into the parking lot 50 stories down or whatever

not quite sure what happened to that water bottle

Back