[Poker][Online][I wanna lose $$$]

Ravyn

Veteran XV
Hey guys,

I wanna get into some online poker in my spare time, just something to mess around with, probably drop in like $50/wk or something and see how long I can make it last as entertainment.

Wondering what site/program is best to go with for security of my funds/cheat prevention etc... I plan on paying via CC, so that has to be an option, as I don't have paypal.

Cheers

paypal: levi@levifx.com

Edit, if you want it to be safe then get a Visa Gift Card. You can load money on them, register them online and use to make payments online.

Absolute is the only one I've used. You need to wait 24 hours after your last win for a payout, but they will get you a check within a week of the request.

Poker Stars has a checking account option. You give your routing number, account number, and it's like writing a check.

We used to have a Sunday tournament. No one has been posting one recently, but they have a huge 5000 person tournament for $10 that starts in the afternoon and runs late into the night. A few people on TW play in it.

Poker Stars has a checking account option. You give your routing number, account number, and it's like writing a check.

yeah and you have to give them your SSN#, fuck that.

Do not play on Absolute or Ultimate Bet, they are owned by the same company and this company was caught cheating with employees playing at the high buyins and stealing money.

Play on pokerstars or full tilt, they are friendly to US players but it can be a bitch to get a deposit in. Full tilt does have a program for 27% rakeback (any rake the table you're at pays, divide by number of players and you get 27% of that back). Stars has a similar VIP program, but it can be very tough to get even close to 27% if you don't play a shit ton of hands.

Online Poker Rakeback, Receive Cash Back in any Online Poker Room

That's the site I use for FT rakeback. It's a referral link and I'd get 2% back of anything you make, but you still get your 27%. You can sign up without the referral if you want, dick. :p: Be sure to do it though because once you sign up at FT, you can not get rakeback later.

Playing FTP right now. I like it even though everyone else complains it's rigged. PokerStars is good also, I just don't have as much money on there. I'll gladly take your money for you if you'd like.

RIGGED

Table 'Eucharis' 6-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: dobber17 ($73 in chips)
Seat 2: SirSam624 ($444.50 in chips)
Seat 3: FlatulentFox ($115 in chips)
Seat 4: Ixiterra ($116 in chips)
Seat 5: riappot ($100 in chips)
Seat 6: solingenli ($32 in chips)
Ixiterra: posts small blind $1
riappot: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Ixiterra [5s Ks]
solingenli: folds
dobber17: calls $2
SirSam624: folds
FlatulentFox: raises $2 to $4
Ixiterra: calls $3
riappot: calls $2
*** FLOP *** [Js 4s 3d]
Ixiterra: checks
riappot: checks
dobber17: checks
FlatulentFox: bets $2
Ixiterra: calls $2
riappot: calls $2
*** TURN *** [Js 4s 3d] [6c]
riappot: checks
dobber17: checks
FlatulentFox: bets $4
Ixiterra: calls $4
riappot: raises $4 to $8
dobber17: calls $8
FlatulentFox: calls $4
Ixiterra: raises $4 to $12
riappot: raises $4 to $16
Betting is capped
dobber17: calls $8
FlatulentFox said, "ix, biggest fish at the table"
FlatulentFox: folds
Ixiterra: calls $4
*** RIVER *** [Js 4s 3d 6c] [Qs]
riappot: bets $4
dobber17: folds
Ixiterra: raises $4 to $8
riappot: calls $4
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Ixiterra: shows [5s Ks] (a flush, King high)
riappot: mucks hand
Ixiterra collected $93 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $96 | Rake $3
Board [Js 4s 3d 6c Qs]
Seat 1: dobber17 folded on the River
Seat 2: SirSam624 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: FlatulentFox (button) folded on the Turn
Seat 4: Ixiterra (small blind) showed [5s Ks] and won ($93) with a flush, King high
Seat 5: riappot (big blind) mucked [7d 5d]
Seat 6: solingenli folded before Flop (didn't bet)

:D You don't get to run the check/call/reraise line too often. Knowing what riappot had now it was a horrible move, but shrug, I won. ;)

this is why I do hehe:

july09.jpg

Back