[Kurayami] Here are two great pics he took. [also...why he wont return]

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
This place really does suck without him. :(

Kurayami said:
But I do think I'm done with TW for the foreseeable future. It's just too easy to fuck with me at school now that the stalkers have my university info. Maybe I'd consider returning once I finish, but I doubt I'll care enough at that point. TW's just a place to goof off. When the price of goofing off becomes real harassment with repercussions, then it is no longer worth it.

I have about 20 more pics...But I'll keep them to myself since he asked me too.

They are all spectacular.

Last edited:
Could I convince you to send me them? I really don't care one way or the other about Kurayami but they are some cool pix and if they are desktop sized, I'd like to look through them.

he'll be back

they all come back eventually.

Think about how sad this is: TW has been here for 10 years like it's nothing. 30 years from now it'll still be here and we'll be old guys posting about how they just don't make games like they did in the good old days.

Kurayami said:
But I do think I'm done with TW for the foreseeable future. It's just too easy to fuck with me at school now that the stalkers have my university info. Maybe I'd consider returning once I finish, but I doubt I'll care enough at that point. TW's just a place to goof off. When the price of goofing off becomes real harassment with repercussions, then it is no longer worth it.
Except the info is out, Mr Jonathan Rourke. Its not like it would be any harder to fuck with him irl if he posts more.

Could I convince you to send me them? I really don't care one way or the other about Kurayami but they are some cool pix and if they are desktop sized, I'd like to look through them.

I actually have that first pic set as my desktop theme.

I'll PM you one or two more... you can save them if you want. :shrug:

i really like some of the stream pics he took

i have the most trouble making those kinds of shots turn out good.

If I end up in Boston for grad school i'll have to force him to take me to that trout river for some fishing :x

abovetheclouds.jpg

i really like this pic, i assume those are low-level clouds?

Back