[DwarfFort] Expedition Leaving, 7 Volunteers Needed!

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
I need 7 volunteers to be the Hardy and Brave and Industrious dwarves that shall help me settle, build, and grow a new settlement in the vast wilds of our land!

Spoiler

df2.jpg

I will not stand here and lie to you. I will not tell you that this shall be easy. You may die. You probably will die. Horribly. and perhaps hilariously. Honestly, it will probably be an easily avoidable engineering mishap.

Or an elephant.

But think of the glory! the adventure! the rocks to haul! The carp to fight!

So come, Tell me your skills, Tell me your names, And i'll tell you your futures!

SPOT 1 - BugsPray
Judge of Intent/Organizer
*Kitty

SPOT 2 - Reaver
Miner/Mason
*WARDOG

SPOT 3 - Omega81
Carpenter/Woodcutter
*WARDOG

SPOT 4 - Cael
Milker/Cheesemaker

SPOT 5 - PyroTeknik
Fisherdwarf/Wrestler

SPOT 6 - TW_Dagger
Mason/Brewer

SPOT 7 - JodoFett
Mason/Furnace Operator

[PICK TWO -SKILLS- FIRST MINER/MASON AND FIRST CARPENTER/WOODCUTTER GET PET WARDOGS]
Spoiler

Last edited:
I volunteer. Picking traits.

Edit: Wait do I have to be a Miner AND Mason to get the wardog?

Edit2: Ok, I have chosen the Soccer Mom class: Judge of Intent + Organizer

Last edited:
I'm your Mason! My wardog's name shall be FlufferNutter.

*edit* Wait, can I be a miner AND a mason? If not, then I'll be a Mason/Weaponsmith..

Last edited:
yeah, I meant together on those skills.

And bugs gets a kitty for being the first to sign up.

and you guys still need to pick a location.

My kitty's name is Phoebe after the Friends character Phoebe Buffay. I think it is a good name because kitty is both ditzy and street-smart just like Phoebe!

I know nothing of this game, but it involves dwarves and building things, surely you can't screw that up.

If masoner involves digging and building, I'll do that and brewer? Actually do grower and brewer or herbalist and brewer, I'll just read and reedit this later.

Last edited:
I know nothing of this game, but it involves dwarves and building things, surely you can't screw that up.

If masoner involves digging and building, I'll do that and brewer?

Masonry is building/constructing things out of stone. Mining is digging.

Mining clears out rooms inside of mountains, and produces stone. Masons take the stone and turn it into statues, chairs, tables, doors, floor tiles, musical instruments, bricks, storage chests, coffins...

never too many masons.

Back