Best Youtube Clip Ever! [Myth Busters]

Teflonatron

Server Savior5
Veteran XV

I think this is just about as awesome a clip I have ever seen on TV. The pure raw power of this event is mind blowing.

I especially like the expression on Adams face as he witnesses the results of the test. It's rare to behold true astonishment such as is exhibited in this clip.

FYI, watch it in HD... :)

Our Discovery HD is roughly equivalent to Discovery HD Theater in the US. Very rarely there is a new documentary on it; most of it is old stuff, uninteresting stuff, low-quality stuff (including crappy Canadian shows that never got anywhere), and Braniac. Of all the damn channels not to have in HD...

Saw it in HD this weekend. Adam's reaction was priceless besides all the sheer awesomeness of destroying a car with a rocket sled.

Saw it in HD this weekend. Adam's reaction was priceless besides all the sheer awesomeness of destroying a car with a rocket sled.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Adam's reaction just sells how awesome an experience that must have been (and is through watching it).

ludicrousspeed.png

I saw MB for the first time in a couple-three years yesterday, and was amazed at the extent of the tans, makeup, and wardrobe. It kind of detracts from the show.

Back