WTF is the anti sec movement and why did imageshack steal my sig?

krustyy

Veteran XX
This happened at some point in the last few hours. I noticed morbid's sig got fucked by this too.

hotepsigcopyef4.gif

Last edited:
These kids and their damn'd internet "movements."

But wait, I'm not affected. :lol:

(sig is hosted my imgshack)

Give it a day or two. Their site will be hit with something. Even though I kind of agree.

Anyone know what the deal is? Some site release a bunch of imageshack exploits or some weird shit?

the hackers probably have some script running to replace a bunch of images. Perhaps your sig will be gone in a few hours just because they didn't get to you yet.

This is stupid. We will hack you because you don't need security to protect yourself from us but because you try too protect yourself we will hack you...

imageshack more like images hack

lol

Kind regards
DrSupey

PS: Lost my sig to the fight.

Rather than full disclosure, let us use the exploits personally to cause harm. Or: we're a bunch of pissy children.

hey, it worked for the muslims, right?

How dare you say that we're a violent people that only solve problems by blowing shit up! We're so mad at you that we're going to go riot and blow shit up!

Hmm, this explains a lot. Was messing around on a game forums and a bunch of annoying imgshack things popped up in sigs, twas annoying, now I know.

looks like my sig link is now dead. I hope it comes back soon because I don't know if I still have the original.

Back