[FU]Hey world, enough about Michael Jackson

Shopper47

Veteran X
No sane person cares this much. He hadn't done anything musically in decades, and his most famous moments in the past 20 years are slowly dissolving into a ghost, his face falling off, risking his kids' lives and being pretty much the scariest crazy person alive. And I don't mean spooky scary, I mean It puts the lotion on it's skin scary.

Has nothing else happened for the past few days? Fucking enough with this shit. It's one goddamn person.

Yeah, but I go to news sites to read news, not read about a dead guy.

Fucking CNN has had 5 stories of him on their front page all day.

Yeah I was pissed off watching ESPN earlier because they cut away to the MJ celebration thing when Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant were giving speeches. Who fucking caaaaaares?!

People are being thrown off of bridges in Iran, and MJ has soaked up so much reporting that I didn't even know until today that Iran had bridges.

CNN Today:
Latest News

* Michael's daughter: 'Daddy has been the best'
* Goodbye Michael: Star, brother, friend, father
* Warwick: 'New insight' is Jackson's legacy
* Jackson still 'King of Pop' on Billboard charts
* Time: A strange, gaudy and moving farewell

I'm convinced that half of the press about Michael Jackson is people screaming "ENOUGH ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON!"

Keep in mind that included in all of the Michael Jackson threads on this forum is this one. Congrats for adding one more MJ thread to the list.

Back