[public bathroom soap]foam soap[sucks]

Vee

Veteran X
why is everyone switching to this shit? it's awful and not nearly as effective as the standard viscous soap that was used for years. i don't feel like my hands are getting clean even though i'm using 4x as much of this shit as i did before they switched. fuck that shit and fuck you, too.

why is everyone switching to this shit? it's awful and not nearly as effective as the standard viscous soap that was used for years. i don't feel like my hands are getting clean even though i'm using 4x as much of this shit as i did before they switched. fuck that shit and fuck you, too.

It isn't a special type of soap, it is just a different delivery method. I think the reasoning is that it is already lathered, cutting down the amount of time needed to wash your hands. And it probably uses less soap (unless you use 4x as much). But, I have never said to myself "Damn, I wish there was some way I didn't have to waste all my time lathering the soap when I was my hands!"

:shrug:

it costs less and honestly saves me plenty of time from having to lather and then get that greasy feeling off my hands when using liquid soap

foam soap is superior

i usually hate hand dryers but the ones where you stick your hands into the dryer are pretty neat

see:
dyson_handdryer.jpg

Back