How can i find rent prices?

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Is there a way i can find out how much rent generally goes for in a certain area for certain kinds of homes?

i'm serious, buy a fucking house

not like you are getting out of that humid shithole any time soon, you might as well be getting some equity

i'm serious, buy a fucking house

not like you are getting out of that humid shithole any time soon, you might as well be getting some equity
This is for a rental property. I'm looking for a multifamily property and im looking for a site that shows rent in the area to see what the units would be priced at.

So the guy that claims to have shut down an otherwise successful business to avoid repairing the AC is going to be a landlord.

Real men of genius.

I'd like to get in on the ground floor of this deal but something tells me some fat chick has got the financing covered.

So the guy that claims to have shut down an otherwise successful business to avoid repairing the AC is going to be a landlord.

Real men of genius.

you picked right up on that sparky, and i didnt even need to draw it out for you. good boy!

General range I havn't a clue, but there are tons of sites that post ads for renting out places in whatever area you're looking for. craiglist, might be easy to get a idea there, and classified ads.

I know in southern missouri, renting a good place goes from 350-750, but in jax. FL where I'm at now I can't find a decent place under 1k.

If I stumble across a site that has a median I'll post here.

Back