[nerd] so i bought the magic the gathering game for xbox

this shit is fun. if anyone wants to battle, my gamer tag is fat balls mcgee. we can breathe heavily out of our mouths and discuss acne medications.

Is it anything like -> ?

shandalar.jpg

That was a great game.

i bought it too, pretty fun including the use of the xbl camera and the official rules of the tcg were a good idea also but only if they keep updating it cause the rules are constantly being changed one way or another in wording or just whole new rules for specific cards later down the line.

My 24 year old roommate turned into a 14 year old kid after downloading it. The game is still as gay as ever.

i bought it too. challenge mode was fun, just wish there were more than 8 challenges. i don't really wanna hit up ranked or player matches until i get all the cards unlocked.

To answer some questions, it DOESN'T have those new faggot rules they just introduced like last week (No instant stack? wtf?).

You can edit the deck, but only with cards that you unlock while playing the campaign. You cannot (I think) remove any of the original cards from the decks you unlock. I THINK there is a co-op campaign too but I haven't delved into that yet. If you're familiar with the "Two-Headed Giant" game type, that is what it is like.

Any other questions?

i forgot how much fun this game could be. i just had two great matches against the computer. i don't remember black decks being so fucking cheap tho - im playing against one now and she keeps throwing destroy spells at my best creatures. plus she has some asshole with 3/3, first strike, and when he comes into play she gets to destroy one of my creatures. fuckin cunt...

oh yeah, and she has some creature with fear so i can't defend against it. i dont think im gonna win this match

i bought it to. only played 1 time online last night. think ill hitup the CPU tonight. i was having trouble keeping up with what was going on.

I did. I just couldnt get it to zoom into the other players cards. I wanted to see what they were throwing out. Also it was 2v1 which sucked. I guess my team mate quit when the game started. I didnt find out till I got owned very fast.

That's what I hated about MTG:O. At least back in the day, if you were beating someone, they could just disconnect to protect their stats. Hated that shit.

i love MTG...but what's all this gayness about a campaign?? and do you have to buy cards?? what expansions does it have?

the campaign pits you against 16 computer controlled opponents. they start off with single color decks, then moved on to mixed colors. there's no story or cut scenes or anything. i just think of it as training for online play. you don't have to buy cards. you start with a green deck. everytime you beat a CPU opponent you gain another card to add to the deck. when you beat certain opponents you unlock their decks (i think there's 10 in total). i have no idea what expansions it has

there's a demo of the game on XBL

Back