20 year hs reunion weekend

Coldshot

Veteran XX
first time home in a couple of years. most people look the same but older. a few have changed considerably. had a social last night then went bar hopping but could tell age kicked in when we all left at midnight lol.

tonight is the formal gathering and plan to party like a rock star .... that is old. think i have gained 10 pounds since ive been here a week. (baton rouge) the food rocks and how i have missed it. good thing i have 6 months till next PT test to return to normalish.

seeing as this has been about 9/10 years here at tw, maybe someone should plan a big party somewhere.

i have nothing to say, but figured i would post in this thread because...

i guess i have no reason.

-moto

HS reunions are fun. I was surprised how old some of my classmates looked, especially the ones who had kids right after HS.

I couldn't believe how good most people looked at mine. A couple folks got a little chubby bet generally in good shape and looked basically like they did in high school.

hi everybody! yea i dont post much, i jsut lurk and laugh. if anything this place reminds me that not everyone thinks like me. :) keeps it all in perspective

I didn't go to mine, but some guy said "hey I know you" in a store a couple weeks ago turns out he went to school with me and told me that basically everyone acted like they were still in high school, like a bunch of douchebags

I laughed and said "who the fuck are you again?"

still military (2 years till retirement) not casting anything (still set up for it lol) and part time wow fag when i get bored.

Back