[How] To masturbate in bed with your wife [Next to you]

If she's denying you sex you just beat off right there in the bed and stare at her. Leave the light on, let her turn it out.

i dated this Laotian (sp?) girl for awhile, she liked me to jerk off in the mornings, she would lay in between my legs and watch and masturbate, then play with my cock after. i was in heaven. then, she started fucking my business partner.

good times.

i dated this Laotian (sp?) girl for awhile, she liked me to jerk off in the mornings, she would lay in between my legs and watch and masturbate, then play with my cock after. i was in heaven. then, she started fucking my business partner.

good times.

Gotta lock that down.

good times.
Did he have "the look"?

Throw the cleanup device to an inconspicuous area of the room that is as far away from the bed as possible. You don't want your wife to wake up and smell the ejaculate.

Back