Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia

I saw Mercer get fucked up by Kimbo so I figured he was done with MMA. I guess Tim needs to reevaluate himself because being "fucking huge" isn't going to cut it anymore. That's twice now he's lost to someone in their late 40s.

Sylvia is among the best UFC fighters, fighting more or less in his prime versus a 50 year old boxer.

What a joke UFC is, the sport depends on semi-athletes with weak fighting skills. Otherwise, people would die. Imagine Mike Tyson in his prime delivering a haymaker with a sparring glove on.

Sorry KM, but Sylvia was never among the best "UFC fighters".

semi-athletes..... lol ok, we'll just stop there since you don't seem to know anything about MMA and i'm leaving this internet to do something real & legit!@#!

Sylvia is among the best UFC fighters, fighting more or less in his prime versus a 50 year old boxer.

What a joke UFC is, the sport depends on semi-athletes with weak fighting skills. Otherwise, people would die. Imagine Mike Tyson in his prime delivering a haymaker with a sparring glove on.

Haha you're stupid. Semi-athletes? You wouldn't last 2 days doing what those guys do to prepare for fights.

2cdiuj8.gif

Don't leave too much slack in the line.

UFC isn't a sport. MMA is a sport. Sylvia has a few notable victories, and a nicely padded record. At this point, he is not in his prime, he is irrelevant.

mma is fun to watch but you can't take it too seriously and over analyze it.. its funny to think of matches like FEDOR vs Tyson..

and you can take boxing seriously? the sport where you win if you go the distance and have the most fans in the crowd? lol

You didn't even post the gif. Pathetic.

When your last two fights can be made into a gif, you suck.

You know, I posted the gif in this thread on page 2, but some people feel they need to make a new thread for everything. That's their was as they say.
UFC 99 (Sat June 13th at 3 and 10 PM Eastern) by JoMo - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums

Here's the gif.
mercer.gif

Ok, enough ragging on the OP. Tim is a big doof, and I hope he never fights again, along with Andrea. Just let both of them have another 5 round jab session. They both suck.

Both should be nominated to the losers hall of fame for being total doof whacks.

Wait for it. Doink!
2rztg7b.jpg

Last edited:
Great gif.

Go and post it on the Sherdog forums if it's not there yet.

I'd put more Batman stuff into it. Like BAP, Doof, Bam.

Needs to have the cartoon stuff from Batman.

Are you a retard, among any UFC or even any MMA enthusiast Tim Sylvia, was, is and always will be known as a huge fucking joke. He was never, EVER one of the best ufc had to offer, the Heavyweight division during Tim Sylvias pathetic reign was a fucking joke. There is a reason he got bounced from UFC.

You know, I posted the gif in this thread on page 2, but some people feel they need to make a new thread for everything.
I haven't finished downloading UFC 99 yet so I thought it prudent not to read a thread where results would likely be discussed after the fact. Besides the fact this wasn't a UFC event.

So go suck a dick.

Back