[HION] Rock throwing "Sex Me" edition

Psyclone

Veteran XX
:lolwut:

090526_amanda_madison.jpg

http://www.katu.com/news/local/46246427.html

LAKEWOOD, Wash. -- A young man and woman who were allegedly tossing rocks off a railroad trestle into freeway traffic below as part of a bizarre stripping game pleaded not guilty in court Tuesday.

Joshua N. Sizemore, 23, and 18-year-old Amanda L. Madison were ordered to remain held for investigation of 14 counts of second degree assault. Bail was set at $40,000 and $50,000 bail, respectively.

State troopers say the pair told them that they were on the railroad trestle tossing rocks and playing a midnight game of what they called 'Sex me,' where you take off clothes depending on which headlights are out on passing cars.

Troopers say it was apparent that Madison was losing the game -- she was arrested in just her underwear.

"I'm not sure what they were up to," said deputy prosecutor Phil Sorensen. "It sounds like a drunken game that got way out of hand."

Sizemore and Madison were tracked down by troopers on the ground with assistance from a State Patrol airplane, which captured video of the couple throwing rocks.

"To get on an overpass and throw rocks -- the potential for death (and) damage is so great -- yes, it does make me a little angry," said Sgt. Freddy Williams with the Washington State Patrol.

Court documents say when captured, Sizemore had 12 rocks in his pocket. After initially denying they were throwing rocks, prosecutors say Sizemore eventually confessed, saying he was doing it "just for the thrill" and wasn't trying to hurt anyone. Madison also later confessed and acknowledged having "a few sips" of alcohol, court documents said.

In all, 14 cars were reportedly hit by rocks, including the cruiser of a top commander at the State Patrol who was out on drunk driving patrol.

One person was injured when a rock crashed through the window and bruised his arm, but did not need to be hospitalized.

The dude she was playing the game with:
Spoiler

Just for future reference... how does one play this "sex me?"

Obviously you take off clothes depending on headlights, but does an out headlight on a Mustang mean I have to show him my wiener, or does he show me his?

Back