So who else likes to blow some coin on fireworks?

scotsman

Veteran X
I know we're not even into June yet, but I already got a flier from 'phantom fireworks' for some early-bird specials. I'm gonna take advantage.

Every year I like to spend a couple hundred bucks on fireworks for the 4th.

I know I'm just lighting my money on fire but I can't help it...I'm ready to begin building an aerial assault on my neighborhood. And it's cool 'cause most of them do the same thing: it's a fiery circle-jerk!

Yes! It's a total waste of money, but I like to buy whatever the best artillery shells are that I can get for about $100, and have a blast. Of course, I get the standards like black cats, roman candles, chasers, etc. But the artillery shells are where it's at.

it must be sad to be a nerd like high fidelity and sit outside by yourself and be amused by sparklers
It's alright. I pay homeless people to hang out with me so it's not so bad. I wish I had some friends to call my own though. Will... will you be my friend naptown?

I spend 2-$300 every July on fireworks, and no it's not the shitty legal stuff. I have a second cousin who runs a stand on a reservation :D

i pretty much love fireworks

can't help it

i also like to buy play-doh and build random things, and then blow them up

Boazone makes his own fireworks and we typically set off around 2-3k everything July 3rd. He has a vid somewhere of the last one he did. He makes some big ass 8" mortar shells. Fucking huge.

:sunny:

I'll light off fireworks that other people purchased, but I won't buy it myself. It's a giant waste of money.

A couple hundred bucks? Really?

i got a create full of some awesome stuff.. double reports. Lots of roman candles. i could have a good ol time.

Back