1/2 teaspoon MSG
2 teaspoons basil
2 teaspoons parsley
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 package linguine pasta
1/2 container gorgonzola cheese spread
3 tablespoons feta cheese
parmesan as desired

saute everything but the pasta and cheese, cooking the pasta separately. add the cooked pasta and cheese to the cabbage mixture, have an orgasm

****ing :drool:

Paladin-5
05-21-2009, 09:39 PM
how come you used cheese spread?
maybe try with some crumbled gorgonzola, it'll still melt

Lamb
05-21-2009, 10:26 PM
it's all i had :shrug:

MadBoFo
05-23-2009, 11:15 AM
how did you cut the cabbage? chiffenade?

Lamb
05-23-2009, 12:14 PM
with a knife, i don't even know what "chiffenade" means

MadBoFo
05-23-2009, 06:10 PM
it means "tiny ribbons", it's when you roll the leaves up tightly and slice it into thin strips basically.

Lamb
05-23-2009, 07:41 PM
ah, i just kind of went at it with the knife blindly- there are some pretty big chunks of cabbage in it

Tic
05-27-2009, 10:31 AM
who the **** puts msg in pasta, let alone ANYTHING...

what the **** is wrong with your dumb ass?!

Rayn
05-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Glutamates are found in a wide variety of food additives and extracts like many which originate from yeast and soy. It's not a big deal. It's a flavor enhancer like many other things we put in our food. I think its tasty and that most negative reports and opinions on these items are largely psychosomatic issues..

Tic
05-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Tasty?

There are so many negative health effects of MSG I dont even have the time to begin to list them.

nigafool
05-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Tasty?

There are so many negative health effects of MSG I dont even have the time to begin to list them.

msg is really no worse for you than salt

neither is good for you in large amounts, but absolutely fine in moderation

you are mind boggingly stupid

Rayn
05-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Tasty?

There are so many negative health effects of MSG I dont even have the time to begin to list them.name one.
While many people believe that MSG is the cause of these [negative] symptoms, a statistical association has not been demonstrated under controlled conditions, even in studies with people who were convinced that they were sensitive to it

OH GOD EVIL MSG

psychosomatic.

Tic
05-27-2009, 01:42 PM
giga, you always were a dumb **** - apparently some things never change.

Here are some links for your ignorant ass, and Ryan:

Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock on devastating health effects of MSG, aspartame and excitotoxins by Mike Adams the Health Ranger (http://www.naturalnews.com/020550.html)

Here is a snippet from the first link, seeing as how Giga most likely would have trouble reading the entire thing, I will highlight one area - this is from a Dr who has done studies on the subject and written multiple books: "Excitotoxins have been found to dramatically promote cancer growth and metastasis. In fact, one aspartame researcher noticed that, when cancer cells were exposed to aspartame, they became more mobile, and you see the same effect with MSG. It also causes a cancer cell to become more mobile, and that enhances metastasis, or spread. These MSG-exposed cancer cells developed all of these pseudopodians and started moving through tissues, which is one of the earlier observations from cancer."

Now lets look at some side effects of MSG for Ryan:

http://www.resourcesforlife.com/docs/item1225

* burning sensation in the back of the neck, forearms and chest
* numbness in the back of the neck, radiating to the arms and back
* tingling, warmth and weakness in the face, temples, upper back, neck and arms
* facial pressure or tightness
* chest pain
* headache
* nausea
* rapid heartbeat
* bronchospasm (difficulty breathing) in MSG-intolerant people with asthma
* drowsiness
* weakness

All things I would love to enjoy, after putting this crap in my body.

Lastly, giga, you are still an absolute half wit who talks out of his ass 99% of the time. Ryan, hope you realize the error of your ways.

Rayn
05-27-2009, 02:32 PM
you quoted some natural food crackpot website

i could tell you why that doesn't mean anything to me but I don't care enough

you should talk to orbital 123 about the evils of this product and also science.

Tic
05-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Did you even take a second to LOOK at those websites?

The first is an interview with a Doctor who has done studies on the subject and written various books on it.

The second link whereby the side effects are from (which you claimed there were none) is from "U.S. Government Food Safety Warning. Because there is so much concern about MSG, the FDA commissioned a study be conducted by the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)"

I would have thought you would actually LOOK at things before making stupid comments.

Rayn
05-27-2009, 04:25 PM
The first is an interview with a Doctor who has done studies on the subject and written various books on it.Did you read it? He isn't doing his own studies, he's citing studies someone else did in 1968 and 1974 and does not reference any peer reviewed publications and are 40 years old. Awesome stuff there.

Maybe if I want to exploit people who are afraid of things they don't understand I'll write some books too.

If you want to read real studies done within the decade by people who aren't selling books, check out the references in the wikipedia article.

you can click here:
Monosodium glutamate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate)

and then click the little numbers near the quotes like this one

While many people believe that MSG is the cause of these symptoms, a statistical association has not been demonstrated under controlled conditions, even in studies with people who were convinced that they were sensitive to it.

I'm sorry you are gullible.

Tic
05-27-2009, 04:36 PM
The second link is from a study done by your Gov back in '95

Oh, and if you believe everything you see on Wiki...you should re-evaluate who the gullible one is.

Fact remains, this **** was as a fertilizer and a fungicide and for many people, peer reviewed studies or not, it has seriously negative impacts to their health.

I bet the next thing you are going to tell me is that aspartame isn't bad for you either, right?

Rayn
05-27-2009, 04:59 PM
This is from the key findings of the second report you are linking too, which I assume you didn't actually read. That's kind of ironic.

Its notable that your second link contradicts your first link.

# No evidence exists to suggest that dietary MSG or glutamate contributes to Alzheimer's disease, Huntington's chorea, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, AIDS dementia complex, or any other long-term or chronic diseases.

# No evidence exists to suggest that dietary MSG causes brain lesions or damages nerve cells in humans.

# There is no scientific evidence that the levels of glutamate in hydrolyzed proteins causes adverse effects or that other manufactured glutamate has effects different from glutamate normally found in foods.

Yeah what do things like peer reviewed scientific studies mean when we have anecdotal evidence from people and random websites with pseudo-facts.

This is a silly thing to be afraid of.

nigafool
05-27-2009, 10:31 PM
tic tac is just one of many retards manipulated by the media into believing msg is 'evil'

it's so evil every supermarket sells it under the name Accent

Lamb
05-27-2009, 10:50 PM
MSG is delicious

anything is bad for you in too large of quantities