Birthdays Today

TheSpirit

Veteran XX
Happy Birthday, AkumA and loop, 29 and 34 (lol) respectively.

[edit]
oh man, I forgot!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:sunny:

Last edited:
Was everyone born on the 20th of fucking may?! I've like 10 friends who's birthdays are today too :shrug:.

Anyway, happy birthday guys.

hey AkumA, do you remebmer that time i said i knew the angry video game nerd?

then you posted his fucking tax information on TW to prove you knew him?

happy bday btw :sunny:

610x.jpg

My daughter Ashley turned 18. No, she won't be fucking you. She's still with Sergio.
And no, I don't need to hear everyone say Sergio is nailing my daughter. We've already been through that entire conversation. We're going to The Melting Pot tonight.

My daughter Ashley turned 18. No, she won't be fucking you. She's still with Sergio.
And no, I don't need to hear everyone say Sergio is nailing my daughter. We've already been through that entire conversation. We're going to The Melting Pot tonight.

I thought you didn't like that place.

Happy Birthday, AkumA and loop, 29 and 34 (lol) respectively.

[edit]
oh man, I forgot!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:sunny:

Thank you so much for the lol. one day you'll get to 34 and you'll remember that LOL and you'll be hoping you never hear it because holy fuck 34 is old so you'll be opening new threads on TW slowly peeking through your fingers hoping it's not there and normally it won't be but eventually you'll open the wrong thread and BAM there's loop saying HAPPY 34 LOL!

Happy birthday Mike!

Thank you so much for the lol. one day you'll get to 34 and you'll remember that LOL and you'll be hoping you never hear it because holy fuck 34 is old so you'll be opening new threads on TW slowly peeking through your fingers hoping it's not there and normally it won't be but eventually you'll open the wrong thread and BAM there's loop saying HAPPY 34 LOL!

Happy birthday Mike!

If you remember to make this thread in 8 years, I'll pay you $50... or whatever that inflates to.

Though it seems you're getting overly defensive of your age.

Last edited:
Back