woooh third eye blind in Minneapolis

A bunch of 30+ year old chicks that listened to them in high school because they're the only demographic that gives a shit about Third Eye Blind.

My g/f just caught them for free in upstate NY because her friend used to date the lead singer, Stephen, before he dated Charlize Theron, I guess. G/f described him as a scummy San Francisco hippy, although she is still a pretty big fan of them. She also said the new bassist smelled like the inside of a bum's asshole.

Oh right, and the show was pretty good, but they used to be better, apparently.

yeah I wouldn't go to a 3EB show to pick up women... And I kinda feel like the lead singer is a huge douche after that shit with the guitarist a while back, but whatev. I like the albums.

are you saying 3eb isn't good?

cuz..

bad quality, but the song is awesome. So is all of the self-titled, most of blue. I mean... they have great stuff.

My g/f just caught them for free in upstate NY because her friend used to date the lead singer, Stephen, before he dated Charlize Theron, I guess. G/f described him as a scummy San Francisco hippy, although she is still a pretty big fan of them. She also said the new bassist smelled like the inside of a bum's asshole.

Oh right, and the show was pretty good, but they used to be better, apparently.

Why can she identify a bum's asshole smell?

pics??

Scourge, I'm super pumped to go see them. I found out I was going to be down in Milwaukee for this tourdate and was crushed. Then I found out they play in Milwaukee the same weekend so I get to see them after all.

This band is amazing, die in a fire if you disagree.

I saw them last weekend in NY/NJ. Never seen them before live...I thought they performed really well (could have been that I've been aching to see em live for a while now). Of course everyone goes nuts for the self titled consummate 90's alternative tracks, but they played some other songs that the crowd went wild for. Would go see again A+++

They do have a new album Red Star coming out that has some good tunes on it, "Red Star", "Bonfire" and a few others. I haven't listened to it fully. Have fun

I think I've decided as of today that crystal baller is my favorite song. I've always been a motorcycle drive by/all of self titled guy but some of the stuff on Out of the Vein is just awesome too.

Back